Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    FYI--A good site working to stop the government take over of healthcare.
    Having grown up in a country with socialized medicine I do not wish it upon the US.
    http://www.conservativesforpatientsrights.com/

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Until the members of Congress want to be in this wonderful plan I don't trust them, period!
    SO true Jean, they want to push something off on us that they want no part of. They do not deserve their positions and they certainly have not earned out trust. They have sold us out at every opportunity!!!

April and Jean - the problem is that last November the Congress only had a 9% approval rating.

Everyone believed that meant that only 9% would be voted back in office and all the others would lose their jobs.

BUT instead 94% of the Congress was voted back into office. Guess what - they are now doing the exact same thing they did before - and the people are "gripping" about how Congress can't be trusted.

UMMM - Definition of stupidity - keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Until Americans vote out of office the 90% of Congress that keeps selling us out - nothing will change. Really why should they listen to us? We call and call and then vote them right back into office.

We have taught them to ignore us, and we will still vote them back in.

MW
    The new health care package working its way through the U.S. Congress does not provide health care to illegal aliens. With that said, I have other reasons for not supporting the plan.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    cjbl2929, you are so right. People carry their dysfunctional relationship issues right into the polling booth with them. Continuing to think "they said they changed". Just like the battered wife.

And MW, leaving out illegals is a drop in the bucket relative to all the things that are wrong with the health care plan.

Getting back to the dysfunctional thing, they government screwed up Social Security and Medicare, why would ANYONE believe they can fix health care issues? They need to work on the laws on the books and change some things, like immigration. And stop trying to fix everything by doing something NEW.

I'm still trying to understand how that many people fell for the "change" philosophy that was pushed in the campaigns. Are people so naive that they think he really meant for the good? There's that dysfunctional thing again.

"He said he wouldn't hit me anymore. He said . . . "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12