Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello all. Upset at this time.

Hello boy I am having a hard day today. I recieved some news, that has me worried. Okay, I was working at a federal half way house. Well I was hired as a cook and I was asked if I had a GED and experience of course I do.
    Then about 6 months later they hired a mexican female. She bragged that she got the job here without a GED and experience she had no experience what so ever, but, yet I was told I had to train her.
    I filed a complaint with the EEOC, and I got a responce back. I have since left the job. By, the way I am a white female. AMERICAN. She bragged to me that she bought her Social Security cards all five of them for her family members.

The EEOC says we have completed a preliminary review of your case. At this time the information in the file does not indicate that any other futher investigation of your cases would necessarily result in any finding of discrimination.

I am not understanding this, how could it not be???
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Another illegal working at a federal halfway house? Don't be confused by this. This is America now and we are all trying to change it. Get yourself an attorney that will take your case for a percentage of what you win.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

You're not the first white American to lose their job to an unqualified illegal. Many have and many more will. Once an illegal or pro illegal gains the power to hire, no white Americans will ever be hired again.

Call your State Bar association and ask for for names of lawyers who handle federal employment law and EEOC matters -- if you're willing to push this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call ICE. It is against the law for an illegal to work for the federal government.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Hello all. Upset at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Hello boy I am having a hard day today. I recieved some news, that has me worried. Okay, I was working at a federal half way house. Well I was hired as a cook and I was asked if I had a GED and experience of course I do.
    Then about 6 months later they hired a mexican female. She bragged that she got the job here without a GED and experience she had no experience what so ever, but, yet I was told I had to train her.
    I filed a complaint with the EEOC, and I got a responce back. I have since left the job. By, the way I am a white female. AMERICAN. She bragged to me that she bought her Social Security cards all five of them for her family members.

The EEOC says we have completed a preliminary review of your case. At this time the information in the file does not indicate that any other futher investigation of your cases would necessarily result in any finding of discrimination.

I am not understanding this, how could it not be???
    Look in the yellow pages for attorneys that offer free consultation and are paid on a contingency basis-----in other words, they don't get paid UNLESS you win any type of lawsuit that might be filed.

Also, contact this organization.

First, gather as much evidence/proof as possible!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Always looking for reasons that are readily apparent.

What kind of federal halfway house is this? I mean can you tell us something about it - without identifying it in particular?

Call your local congressman and senator too. You have a right to work.

It is a federal funded private owned company that takes in federal criminals. When someone is convicted of a federal crime they go to a federal prison right? well, they have to serve some time in a federal half way house if they dont have no where else to go. This is the place I was working at. They get money from the federal government to take care of these inmates. Well, I am a white female, AMERICAN and I was to have a GED and experience for me to get the job, while a mexican female, without a GED and experience also got a job there. Same pay. But, yet I had to do MORE work, while she did less work than me. Then they went and paid her more, then kept me at the same pay. But, mine you I still had to do more work, because she was not experienced in commercial cooking. I guess another AMERICAN F ____
    over ....
    I will be looking into it more. The EEOC said that there was no violation..... We will see..... I will request a retire, and I will also contact the legal aid.

Another thing they did when you work a full week with 40 hours right anything after 40 hours is overtime. Well they paid straight time.
    After I left the job, I basically got tired of being SCREWED... I turned them into the Labor dept. So, they went and did an investigation and found out all was not right. They had to pay back wages on everyone after 40 hours and make it time and half. So make the long story short they got in trouble.

But, yet what they did to me was not right. But, if the shoe was on the other foot, it would be a different story.

But, I will look into all the advice I get from you all, and use it. Thanks for the help, I guess I was feeling pretty down and discurage.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Is this halfway house federally funded, but operated by a private, for profit group? Or even non profit group?

Did you get the feeling they would rather not have Americans working there - or you specifically?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast