Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Also........Call ICE!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Also, send letters to your local papers!
    Go to www.congress.org and tell your Reps. and Bush what happened.
    Then go to their actual web pages.

Nothing will be done, if we continue to just let these things go.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Hello....

If you decide to consult an attorney, please contact the "Referral Service" of your local Bar Association! In this way you will be sure to get an attorney who is 1) properly licensed to practice law in your state; 2) special qualified and/or experienced in this area of the law; and 3) possibly willing--as mentioned--to grant you at least an initial consultation without charge to determine whether you have a legal case or not, and, if so, how best to proceed. However, I think the suggestion that you first contact your own Congressman for guidance is perhaps best!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Koobster, I am very sorry about your situation. It is so sad it has come to this in America. My suggestion is this...Find out ALL you can about that company, where it was started, who owns it, where it got its START UP MONEY. Because something tells me if you dig deep enough....You will find a political tie somewhere.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123