Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, jshhmr

We have many people here who are working hard for people who are going through the trauma that you are. Your story needs to be sent out to ALL members of the House and Senate. I recently escaped from California, where Spanish is a requirement for employment and kevlar (bullet proof) backpacks are on the kindergarten supply list. This by the way was in a good town and one of the better neighborhoods. Here you will find a supportive community that does not have its collective head in the sand when it comes to the damage illegals are doing to this nation.

I thank the dear Lord that I have not had my info stolen, but I have suffered the unemployability. I have witnessed illegals protesting at my kids school because they had the nerve to teach in ENGLISH. I have three children, One girl grown, one boy in high school and my preschooler surprise. It is amazing how much things have changed even from the time my eldest was the age of my youngest. As more people wake up to this issue, our movement is gaining strength. Once again, I welcome you to the fight.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Gogo:
    Great You Tube - The Pain of Americans; it is so sad.
    Yes, save it for your archives. Bookmark it and make a folder for you immigration YouTubes. You may need them for future reference.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gogo:
    It is a great video, wonder why youtube disabled the ratings????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Welcome....I have an 8 year old Granddaughter in Washington State and a 4 year old granddaughter in California.....That is why I am here
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Gogo:
    It is a great video, wonder why youtube disabled the ratings????
    Does YouTube do that or the poster of the video

Welcome jshhmr. You are not alone, we stand together.

jshhmr To ALIPAC.
    I feel deeply for you and for family for going through the unnecissary, heart wrenching consequenses from ID theft by illegal immigrants
    . I am going through the same thing.
    It's like handing your whole life and everything you have over to them because they've already taken over and the Government isn't going to help.

------------------------

GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE, JSHHMR!!! YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE. WE CAN FIGHT THIS TOGETHER!!

(I would have posted all that fancy graphics that the others posted, but I do not know how to do that. All I know is to make my words LARGE. But the meaning is heartfelt, graphics or not. )
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE, JSHHMR!!! YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE. WE CAN FIGHT THIS TOGETHER!!

(I would have posted all that fancy graphics that the others posted, but I do not know how to do that. All I know is to make my words LARGE. But the meaning is heartfelt, graphics or not. )
    That makes two of us
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome fellow patriot. We are going to continue to fight for your little girl and the other children being hurt by illegal immigration in the school system. We will fight for Americans being terroized in their neighborhoods by gangs. We will fight for Americans who are being economically hurt.
    WE WILL FIGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast