Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duh

Help ICE Agent Voorhis and put Mexican crime lord in prison!

ICE Agent Cory Voorhis will appear in court on Monday 14 January.

Please call, fax and/or email Governor Ritter and ask that he immediately drop the case against Voorhis.

Bill Ritter, Governor of Colorado
    Phone (303) 866-2471
    Fax (303) 866-2003
    email form via this link:
    https://www.colorado.gov/governor/contact.html

Ritter had his ego hurt when Voorhis exposed Ritter's practice of releasing illegal crimiinals (including heroin dealers) against Ritter's bogus "agricultural trespass" charge, invented to exonerate illegals.

Also at stake: the case against illegal crime lord Pedro Castorena who has issued more counterfeit documents to illegals than anyone else. He has provided "one-stop shopping" for illegals since 1986 for matricular cards, consular cards, drivers licenses, social security cards, resident alien cards aka "green cards" and anything else an illegal could ever desire. He is also a money launderer.

Voorhis is the key witness against Castorena and is the agent who put the whole case together. Castorena fought extradition to the US for a long time but now has suddenly arrived in Denver the same week Voorhis will be in court for the misdemeanor filed by "victim" Gov Bill Ritter.

The crime lord Castorena will get a cushy plea bargain if ICE Agent Voorhis cannot work on the case (Voorhis is on administrative leave during Ritter's revenge case against him) or testify (Castorena's defense will label Voorhis as an incredible witness if the case against Voorhis is still pending).

Millions of dollars used to build the case against Castorena will have been spent in vain if the case against Voorhis is not dismissed soon. And Pedro Castorena will soon be free to resume his counterfeit-document production, money laundering and other crimes in the USA.

Peter Boyles on KHOW radio in Denver also says that the Attorney General in Wyoming can dismiss the case. I think this might be the Att Gen he referred to:
    http://attorneygeneral.state.wy.us/
    Duh
    Duh

Banned
    Call made!!

Banned

Re: Help ICE Agent Voorhis and put Mexican crime lord in pri

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    ICE Agent Cory Voorhis will appear in court on Monday 14 January.

Please call, fax and/or email Governor Ritter and ask that he immediately drop the case against Voorhis.
    Id be happy to dig this info up and help out

Duh
    Thanks, PinestrawGuys! I hope some others contact Ritter too. This is so important.

Greg, if you find that info, let us know. Thanks.

Duh
    Duh

CO: Agent Apologizes for Disrupting Campaign

Published Monday | April 14, 2008
    Agent Apologizes for Disrupting CampaignBy STEVEN K. PAULSON Associated Press Writer
    The Associated Press

DENVER (AP) - A federal agent cleared of misusing a restricted criminal database apologized for disrupting Bob Beauprez's gubernatorial campaign and defended his action as public service rather than political activism, according to a letter obtained by The Associated Press.

The information Cory Voorhis accessed later appeared in an political advertisement slamming eventual winner, Democratic Gov. Bill Ritter.

Voorhis said he initiated the contact with the campaign and he felt his apology was appropriate because he had been mistakenly described as a confidential informant for Beauprez.

"My view of the relationship and situation has always been that it was I who utilized the opportunity of your involvement in the public debate about immigration matters to expose what I perceived as a dangerous public policy," Voorhis said in a letter to Beauprez, dated Thursday, a day after his acquittal.

Voorhis also thanked Beauprez for weathering personal attacks when he didn't publicly identify Voorhis as the source, because that would have portrayed Voorhis as "something I never was, a political activist."

Voorhis was found not guilty of exceeding his authorized access to government computers, and prosecutors argued he had acted for political purposes during the 2006 campaign.

In a statement, Beauprez praised Voorhis as a "hero" and said he never spoke to him until after the trial.

The information taken from the criminal database dealt with suspects who accepted plea deals with Ritter when he was Denver district attorney.

One of those suspects, an illegal immigrant facing a heroin charge, was allowed to plead to a less serious charge of agricultural trespassing, which allowed him to avoid deportation.

An ad run by Beauprez, Ritter's opponent in the race, alleged that after getting that plea deal, the suspect was charged with a sex crime in California. Ritter criticized the ads, saying they mischaracterized the case.
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

Even though Corey was cleared of the charges, it sounds like he may not stay with I.C.E. Can't say I blame the man. Like Glen Beck's Border Patrol Tee-shirts say, " to protect and serve time".