Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HELP MARYLAND blast this BIASED reporter. PLEASE!!!!!

BELOW YOU WILL SEE A LETTER FROM A MARYLAND NEWSPAPER EDITOR FISHING FOR "SOB STORIES" ABOUT HOW OUR GOVERNMENT SEPARATES FAMILIES WHEN WE DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. PLEASE READ THIS LETTER, AND SEND ANY RESPONSES TO THE EDITORS EMAIL ADDRESSES WHICH ARE ALL LISTED BELOW. MAYBE WITH ALL OF OUR RESPONSES, THEY WILL SEE MOST AMERICANS THINK IF YOU RISK BREAKING THE LAW TO ENTER OUR COUNTRY, YOU RISK BEING SEPARATED FROM YOUR FAMILY:

HERE'S THE LETTER:

Hello Takoma Park,

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jeremy Arias, I'm the Gazette reporter for Takoma Park, and I'd like to take a minute to let you guys know about a story I have cooking for this summer.

The Montgomery County (and Takoma Park) desk of the paper has been planning a series of stories for this summer focusing on immigration and its myriad topics from a local standpoint.

Our first story will focus on families here in the U.S. that have been separated by deportation. If you know of anyone in the community, among your family or friends who has faced such issues (ie, a mother or father being deported, parents or siblings, etc.) please feel free to forward them my contact information (see below).

I hope that, with this article, we here at the Gazette can come out with an immigration that gets away from the black and white pro vs. anti-immigration/legalization debate and examines some of the gray areas in between that are too often overlooked.

Thanks again,
    Jeremy Arias

The Gazette
    13501 Virginia Manor Rd.
    Laurel, MD, 20707
    240-473-7564
    jarias@gazette.net
    Georgia MacDonald, editor
    Phone: 301-670-2040
    Fax: 301-670-7183
    Attention: Georgia MacDonald
    9030 Comprint Court
    Gaithersburg, MD 20877
    gmacdonald@gazette.net or montgomery@gazette.net

Bethesda/Chevy Chase/Kensington/Potomac/North Potomac news
    Stephanie Siegel, editor
    301-280-3006
    9030 Comprint Court
    Gaithersburg, MD 20877
    ssiegel@gazette.net

Gaithersburg/Montgomery Village/Germantown/Poolesville news
    Melissa A. Chadwick, editor
    301-670-2071
    9030 Comprint Court
    Gaithersburg, MD 20877
    mchadwick@gazette.net

Olney/Rockville/Aspen Hill/Clarksburg/Damascus news
    Judy Hruz, editor
    301-670-2073
    9030 Comprint Court
    Gaithersburg, MD 20877
    jhruz@gazette.net

Burtonsville/Silver Spring/Takoma Park/Wheaton news
    Fred Lewis, editor
    240-473-7561
    Fax: 240-473-7501
    13501 Virginia Manor Road
    Laurel, MD 20707
    flewis@gazette.net
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Someone needs to send this idiot a few stories about American families being separated by illegals murdering a family member. How about a few stories about illegals driving drunk and taking the lives of an American family.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Someone needs to send this idiot a few stories about American families being separated by illegals murdering a family member. How about a few stories about illegals driving drunk and taking the lives of an American family.
    EXACTLY WHAT I JUST DID REGGIEMAY!!!!

We also need to send sob stories about families being separated because mom or dad is a murderer or rapist.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Jeremy Arias:

Since you are so eager to do stories about illegal aliens that get separated from their loved ones due to their decisions to break American laws, could you also consider doing some stories about all of the displaced American workers that either lost their jobs or had their wages depreciated due to the criminal actions of illegal aliens and their employers?

Perhaps you could do a comprehensive story about the thousands of Americans that are being killed each year by illegal aliens?

Or, you could mention the innocent Americans and legal immigrants that are being infected with diseases like Tuberculosis because thousands of illegal aliens rush into our nation each night without the required medical checks that were even applied to immigrants arriving at Ellis Island over 100 years ago!

How about doing a story about how Americans suffer because of voter fraud and theft of billions of dollars of our tax resources drained by illegal aliens. Couldn't you at least mention that elephant in the room while you search for illegal alien heart string sob stories designed to try and influence the political views of readers?

Who exactly is your target audience and who are you writing for since your sympathies are reserved for foreign nationals that broke into America instead of innocent and suffering Americans citizens?

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks for the heads up HippieChick, will do!

To make it easy for this publication to identify victims of illegal aliens, I'm providing a link to the VICTIM'S OF ILLEGAL ALIENS MEMORIAL.

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

I am sure many of the American victim's families would like to talk with this reporter about their experience with illegal immigration.

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Here is my letter:

Mr. Jeremy Arias:

You wanted stories about how our immigration laws are affecting families. There are some families I have heard of who are suffering irrecoverable damage because of the way our laws are enforced. I think you need to talk to them, I guarantee it would bring tears to the eyes of anybody with a heart. Please contact these families. Here are a few I would like for you to consider:

The families of:
    Denver Officer Don Young
    Dale Englerth in Boulder, Colorado
    Officer Brian Jackson in Dallas, Texas
    Officer Nick Erfle in Phoenix, Arizona
    Colorado University pro-prospect quarterback John Hessler,
    Mr. Tony Bologna, 48, and his two sons, Michael, 20, and Mathew 16,
    Josie Bluhm, a 4-year-old from Omaha, Nebraska
    Police Officer Jeffery Stone . Lebanon, TN.
    14-year-old Rasheen Newkirk

What do these and hundreds of thousands of families have in common? These families were all torn apart when an illegal alien killed or severely injured the above. But since you are a local reporter, maybe you should pay more attention to what is happening in your own back yard.

Marine Cpl. Brian Mathews, 21, of Columbia
    Jennifer Bower, 24, of Montgomery Village
    Amy Voorhees, a 27-year-old Evesham resident

And knowing that you want to get all of your facts correctly, we must not forget these statistics released by the FBI (Unless of course you are going to take a Pelosi position that the FBI like the VIA are liars):

2006 (First Quarter) INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

CRIME STATISTICS 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually

53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.

71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or “transport coyotes".

47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.

63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens

66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

Sincerely,

Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

here is my letter so far, and im going to make phone calls to the paper asking this SOB cry me a river story be cancelled or be brought into proper information and deal with americans being killed too

Hello Takoma Park,
    For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jeremy Arias, I'm the Gazette reporter for Takoma Park, and I'd like to take a minute to let you guys know about a story I have cooking for this summer.
    The Montgomery County (and Takoma Park) desk of the paper has been planning a series of stories for this summer focusing on immigration and its myriad topics from a local standpoint.
    Our first story will focus on families here in the U.S. that have been separated by deportation. If you know of anyone in the community, among your family or friends who has faced such issues (ie, a mother or father being deported, parents or siblings, etc.) please feel free to forward them my contact information (see below).
    I hope that, with this article, we here at the Gazette can come out with an immigration that gets away from the black and white pro vs. anti-immigration/legalization debate and examines some of the gray areas in between that are too often overlooked.
    ================================================== ===========

As an American Citizen, I personally do not want to see any story like this in the local paper.

It would be a lot better if you would do a series of stories on those Americans who have lost work because wages were brought down by illegal aliens.

It would be a lot better if you would do a series of stories on the seperation of American Families when an illegal alien kills a family member of a US Citizen. You can start your story from Virginia Beach where two years ago, two teens in a car were sitting at a red light when they were read ended by a drunk illegal alien and killed instantly.
    You can go to houston, texas and do stories on the THREE POLICE officers who have lost their lives because of criminal illegal aliens. They were all on duty at the time.

You can look in your own back yard at the murder of the Marine and his girlfriend (Brian Matthews and Jennifer Bower) at the hands of a drunk illegal alien. who had been arrested before and let back out on the streets. He was fighting for our country and while on leave was killed in his own country. Something I bet he never expected.

Here is a link to a memorial page set up by someone who adds to it everytime stories are in the newspaper across the country where an illegal kills an AMERICAN CITIZEN

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp I suggest that you look at this and ask yourself can you really do a SOB SOB "cry me a river story" involving illegals. Look at the faces of these victimes who are dead, and wonder what their family is going through

The families of:
    Denver Officer Don Young
    Dale Englerth in Boulder, Colorado
    Officer Brian Jackson in Dallas, Texas
    Officer Rodney Johnson in Houston, Texas
    Officer Nick Erfle in Phoenix, Arizona
    Colorado University pro-prospect quarterback John Hessler,
    Mr. Tony Bologna, 48, and his two sons, Michael, 20, and Mathew 16,
    Josie Bluhm, a 4-year-old from Omaha, Nebraska (this death happened within the last month)
    Police Officer Jeffery Stone, Lebanon, TN.
    14-year-old Rasheen Newkirk

What do these and hundreds of thousands of families have in common? These families were all torn apart when an illegal alien killed or severely injured the above. But since you are a local reporter, maybe you should pay more attention to what is happening in your own back yard.

Marine Cpl. Brian Mathews, 21, of Columbia, MARYLAND
    Jennifer Bower, 24, of Montgomery Village. MARYLAND
    Amy Voorhees, a 27-year-old Evesham resident
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The seperation by deportation stuff that you do IF the series gets approved, I am betting will not blame the illegals for causing it, because after all they chose to come here illegally and they chose to have a family. There is no need for seperation, they should be taking their children back to their home country with them. you apparently do not understand that its the parents choices that lead to all of this. Its not the fault of ICE or border patrol or anyone else. PLACE the blame where it really lies.

as far as your black versus white thing. its not RACIST to want immigration laws enforced. So do NOT even play that card. because the race card is something that the open border groups love to play, and for those who want illegal immigration enforced, they dont care what color a person is, where they are from or anything, they EXPECT and DEMAND that ALL LAWS be enforced. Police can not and should not be choosing which to enforce and which to turn a blind eye too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast