Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help Needed To Get Illegals

In my condo complex there were condo maintenance people who were doing something with an air conditioner on the roof which they have no right to do. Police were called and the one in charge only had Guatamalan ID. He is not the only illegal working here. Since I am in a sanctuary city the police did not call ICE. My daughter witnessed it all and called ICE. We only have one problem the company is called ASI and I cannot find a phone number or website for them. They have trucks with only ASI on them and they do bus some people in. The company does both maintenance and cleaning. My neighbor phoned the condo office and asked them what they were doing to his a/c as it was not broken. My daughter tried calling after that and the office unplugged their phones.

I cannot find anything anywhere about this company which makes me very suspicious. In fact my daughter told ICE that and ended up speaking to a supervisor. Where else can we look?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Description of truck...and License plate number...Is it currently registered?
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can you run the plates on the trucks?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You could try the Better Business Bureau for your state. others may have complained to the BBB about them.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Good idea, grandmasmad! Are these people even licensed to be messing around with the A/C? I would also question the authority of the condo complex--did they even bother to check the license before hiring this gang. After Hurricane Andrew and Katrina, there were millions of illegals pouring into Homestead FL and New Orleans.

I will have to keep an eye out for the truck(s) and get the tags and run them. Once in a while I see the truck so I will have to make an effort to be around when it shows up and get help from my daughter.
    The maintenance men are hired by the condo and are not licensed for anything and are only to do minor repairs to common condo areas and do some heavy cleaning. The A/C units are each condo owners responsibilty. These people do all kinds of stuff they shouldn't. They even try repairing the elevator and have been caught. The county actually found out and found code violations and had the elevator shut down until it was brought up to code. Some of the cleaners and maintenance people also go dumpster diving on a regular basis. That is totally disguisting. I informed other unit owners and told them to make sure they shred their addressed junk mail.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I will have to keep an eye out for the truck(s) and get the tags and run them. Once in a while I see the truck so I will have to make an effort to be around when it shows up and get help from my daughter.
    The maintenance men are hired by the condo and are not licensed for anything and are only to do minor repairs to common condo areas and do some heavy cleaning. The A/C units are each condo owners responsibilty. These people do all kinds of stuff they shouldn't. They even try repairing the elevator and have been caught. The county actually found out and found code violations and had the elevator shut down until it was brought up to code. Some of the cleaners and maintenance people also go dumpster diving on a regular basis. That is totally disguisting. I informed other unit owners and told them to make sure they shred their addressed junk mail.
    Take pictures of the vehicles an the license plates. Take pictures if you can of the people getting in and out of the vehicles.

Don't you have a condo association? They would have to know who these people are...

I did a quick google search for ASI heating and air conditioning as I thought the name sounded familar and they're located in San Diego county.
    Maybe these guys travel a lot.