Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Here come the Rubio endorsements: Senator Pat Toomey, Santorum endorses Rubio

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Really? Why would members of ALIPAC support Ted Cruz with all that we know about him? I realize early on there was a survey and it was 2 to 1, Trump to Cruz, but that was before we learned a lot of things about him like his positions in immigration and trade which are our issues, and his donors like his biggest donor that is Club for Growth, open borders, free traders.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Really? Why would members of ALIPAC support Ted Cruz with all that we know about him? I realize early on there was a survey and it was 2 to 1, Trump to Cruz, but that was before we learned a lot of things about him like his positions in immigration and trade which are our issues, and his donors like his biggest donor that is Club for Growth, open borders, free traders.
    You are completely ignoring the many things we've found out about Trump since then too. Of course I guess blind loyalty can do that. Here's a refresher: Expedited return of deported illegals, merit-based system to allow illegals to remain, quoted as saying we need to offer a path for illegals, supported comprehensive immigration reform, strongly supports the use of eminent domain with little to no concern for private property owners, supports government administered/taxpayer supported health care system (single-payer system), majority of political donations went to liberals. This is not a complete list, but I think you get the point. None of the candidates, including Trump and Cruz, are perfect.

Honestly, when this all started I was more of a supporter of Trump's. However, after more research I've come to the conclusion that Trump doesn't measure up as well as I first thought. In my mind they are both fairly even. Although, if forced to make a decision this very minute, I'd probably go with Cruz over Trump. Are you now going to say I'm an illegal alien loving traitor to my country?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're free to go with whoever you want whenever you want.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If Trump looses it will be because many of us Americans are tired of hearing Trumps innuendos and his tantrums. There is way to much drama and this election is becoming nothing but a reality show. I firmly believe you lose a debate or argument the moment you get off point and make it personal. I am seeing way to much of this in this election cycle and I am seeing way too much of this even on this forum.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    If Trump looses it will be because many of us Americans are tired of hearing Trumps innuendos and his tantrums. There is way to much drama and this election is becoming nothing but a reality show. I firmly believe you lose a debate or argument the moment you get off point and make it personal. I am seeing way to much of this in this election cycle and I am seeing way too much of this even on this forum.
    I agree and would add, there are way too many extremely biased opinions flying around on this forum (IMO). The constant barrage of heavy bias is crowding out a lot of the actual facts, which is unfortunate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I see very few comments being made on this forum. Given all the excitement and the importance of this election to our cause, that is very surprising. It's almost like people are afraid to speak. I wonder why that is?

Donald Trump is different than what most of us are used to seeing and hearing in politics. No question about that. Whether America is ready for someone who will actually fix our country which takes something different than what we're used to seeing and hearing in politics is yet to be known. We've got an election in progress, so we'll see what by whose hands is wanted for our country. It's probably one of the most important elections in my lifetime, maybe in our history. We just have to remember that politicians alone didn't get us in this mess, we elected them and gave them the power and authority to do what they've done to us and will continue to do unless we stop them.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-04-2016 at 11:38 AM.

Some people don't seem to realize that they make enemies for their candidate when they over do it on the internet.
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 02-04-2016 at 01:27 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I agree and would add, there are way too many extremely biased opinions flying around on this forum (IMO). The constant barrage of heavy bias is crowding out a lot of the actual facts, which is unfortunate.
    I'll agree with these statements.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Once and for all you need to understand that there are many ALIPAC members that support Ted Cruz. Enough of the constant attacks, please!
    And this.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast