Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's the person for the White House.

RP has an excellent stance on immigration. Let's toss the 3 others who pretend to be different out.

Check this 3 min. video out. It's a MUST SEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjauAv6I-E8

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I think this is 1 of two people I will vote for.... Ron Paul is a strong first at this point
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

write him in if I have too

Re: Here's the person for the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPorter
    RP has an excellent stance on immigration. Let's toss the 3 others who pretend to be different out.

YOu need to research RP more in the area of immigration. He has a poor rating in what I have found.

Paul has a good workable plan , not the best . But the best when by the wayside. Paul is much better than the 3 msm puppets . Dr.Paul has my vote unless another independent candidate comes calling , like a Dobbs and Tancredo ticket . Which is my Dream team and it will not happen .
    I can truly say i'll write in Dr.Paul and feel better bout myself for not picking the lessor of 3 evils . Dr.Paul will undo the Soro's , Bushco mess with NAU/SPP . He's promised that .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Re: Here's the person for the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat

YOu need to research RP more in the area of immigration. He has a poor rating in what I have found.
    Once a Democrat.... His report card at Numbers USA show that he is a lot stronger on Immigration than most. Check it out. Also Google Ron Paul on Immigration and read the plan he has laid out. It is a good one.
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=787
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Thanks Shad. I knew somewhere that I had read Paul's stance on immigration was pretty darn good.
    He's also very much against the NAU which helps to explain where he stands on the immigration debate.

Thanks Shad. I knew somewhere that I had read Paul's stance on immigration was pretty darn good.
    He's also very much against the NAU which helps to explain where he stands on the immigration debate.
    He's only against the NAU because it's a union - with government. He's for open and free flow of people - as with no borders. He is/was against the SAVE ACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    He's only against the NAU because it's a union - with government. He's for open and free flow of people - as with no borders. He is/was against the SAVE ACT.
    You are so wrong . please back up your post with links and or quotes !
    Dr.Paul is the best for America right now . I'm no paulie either , i just know what happens with the 3 msm candidates . I know why he was and is against the save act , so you ? Lets Rumble
    ok , i'll start seeing how Dr.Paul really reads the bills as most don't on the hill . He knows the in's an out's of the bills . Paul is a deep thinker which we Americans don't do all that well imo !! First reply on save act.

the save act is a way to gather info on YOU. It could be used to build the data base that feeds REAL ID

Paul will do nothing to weaken the Constitution and this bill does in it's own way , but right now it's all we got to fight with . But a guy that voted aganist the Patriot Act I & II can't be all that bad huh?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Sounds pretty good, I would like to see him in the white house. I thought all along he will do some good for this COUNTRY.
    We need someone with a backbone.
    Time to say No to all the ILLEGALS that are coming over here.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN