Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heritage Foundation Survey

The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank group, is surveying Republicans and conservatives on the job Bush and Congress is doing. I recieved a survey in the mail yesterday. They say the results will not be released to the media or public, so that we can make our concerns known, without giving the Democrats ammunition. They state that they also have some issues with the direction of Congress and the president and want to present the survey results to them, in hopes of getting things turned around. If you recieve one of these surveys, be sure to fill it out and don't be afraid to write your additional comments in the margins. I tied erverything I could back to illegal immigration. Illegal immigration gets a lot of attention in the survey, already. Don't be afraid to let them have it, if you feel so inclined. I did.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

WavTek, do they have a website where we can sign up to take the surveys?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to their website and didn't see anywhere to take it online. In the letter that accompanied my survey, they stressed that they wanted to survey only Republicans and conservatives. I'm guessing they have a database of registered Republicans that have voted in recent elections and a list of known conservatives (based on their donations and/or activism for conservative causes). If you're not already on their list, I don't know how you would get on it, other than to contact them and express your desire to participate. Judging by the mail I recieve for conservative causes, I'm apparently on "the list". Not sure if that's good or bad, but I'm past worrying about that.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Gotcha, WavTek, I belong to a couple places that do that.

I wonder if it is basically the same survey GOPUSA sent out a few days ago. I got kicked of their forum but I still belong to the survey team.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)