Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Herman Cain's illegal immigration plan

Herman Cain's illegal immigration plan: Think the Great Wall of China next to an alligator-filled moat

Posted by Thomas Wheatley on Wed, Jun 8, 2011 Bold, big ideas will get the United States back on the road to prosperity. You know, I know it, Herman Cain knows it.

The former businessman and GOP Republican presidential candidate's ideas for curbing illegal immigration includes something generations of third graders have been scribbling in their notebooks while bored during class. Think Progress points us to a video from an event in Iowa, one of several key states Cain's visited to boost his chances to win the Republican Party's presidential nomination. He told the crowd about one part of his immigration plan. (Video at Link )

CAIN: I just got back from China. Ever heard of the Great Wall of China? It looks pretty sturdy. And that sucker is real high. I think we can build one if we want to! We have put a man on the moon, we can build a fence! Now, my fence might be part Great Wall and part electrical technology…It will be a twenty foot wall, barbed wire, electrified on the top, and on this side of the fence, I’ll have that moat that President Obama talked about. And I would put those alligators in that moat! Now, keep in mind that the above clip only covers Cain's "Great Wall" comment. We've got an inkling that there are more components to his proposal. (Here's his platform page.) If you have links to the rest of Cain's comments or info about his plans to secure the border, please post 'em in the comments http://clatl.com/freshloaf/archives/201 ... illed-moat

Sounds like my kinda guy!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Hope he thinks also like Doctor Evil and puts lasers on the alligators heads!

I'm more worried though about who will actually try and get the Rep nomination or be willing to run as independent if need be. So far seems like the potential good candidates are dropping like fly's for damn RINO's who have no interest in fixing any real issue.

"The Great Wall of China"
    was built between 206-220 BC
    It stretches 5,500 miles and was built to keep out illegal invaders!

It was one of my first posts here!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn