Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The High Tide - Ron Paul 2008

The High Tide - Ron Paul 2008

http://www.hightidepromo.com/best.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I would do anything this man told me to do

I trust Ron Paul!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do too.

He surely has much more integrity than the rest of what is being touted as 'canidates.'

What I do find amazing is how many people, including the talking heads that say they wish someone, anyone would just step forward and govern according to the Constitution.

Please don't trample my Constitution! Then they wish to marginalize or pretend that Ron Paul does not even exist. Intellectual honesty (that would be Rush's mantra) seems to be biased in certain camps.

What makes a person proud (?) to sand up and claim they are a 'ditto head'? LOL

Listening to MSM news report last week sometime, the reporter told a report approx 1 or 2 paragraphs long then with hardly a breath stated ' Presidential canidate Ron Paul was winding down his campaign." then with hardly a breath started another story. I was amazed. A one sentence news story. No commentary, nothing more, that was it in a nutshell, one sentence that stated nothing!

During the TX and OH primaries I was suprised to hear people say that Ron Paul had quit the race, that I should listen to the news, that Ron Paul dropped out of the race after Super Tuesday and that I was behind in the news!

WOW! Do you think he is going to run as an indpendent? I don't think we ever got to hear enough from him. They cut him off and would never really let him speak.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Dear Ron Paul

Well.. I have watched several videos of him talking to the financial people on Fox and CNN. SOMEBODY is FINALLY listening to Ron Paul on economics at least. Not the right people of course, you know..the president, congress and the fed LOL..but the financial talking heads can't seem to get enough of the Good Doctor these days. He is absolutely brilliant on the Fed and the dollar...nobody can touch him. GO GO GO RON PAUL!

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

I trust Ron Paul!!!!!!
    Me Too

More and more people are realizing his wisdom,integrity and sound thinking.

They also see Dr. Paul Loves the United States and would always do the right thing to protect our nation and its citizens.

Lobbyist know he will not deal with them so they don't even stop at his congressional office.

He is the only politician I have ever fully trusted.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

I trust Ron Paul!!!!!!
    Me Too

More and more people are realizing his wisdom,integrity and sound thinking.

They also see Dr. Paul Loves the United States and would always do the right thing to protect our nation and its citizens.

Lobbyist know he will not deal with them so they don't even stop at his congressional office.

He is the only politician I have ever fully trusted.
    I would vote for him as a last resort, but this man is not the ideal candidate, IMO. The people currently running and leading aren't people you can vote for, so I guess I might be stuck with Paul.

MW
    AirborneSapper7 wrote:

I would never commit to blindly follow any politician!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not a Politician

Ron Paul is not a politician but a true statesman. When you find one of those...you WOULD follow him. You missed the boat on the ONLY statesman we have in Washington...(hands you a raft) YOu can still come to this boat and get onboard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast