Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Hildabeast speaks at Wake Tech. today

Heard on the radio this morning that the Hildabeast will be speaking at Wake Technical College in Raleigh, NC today. I'm a little surprised that her campaign would dedicate the time to speak at a 2-year college.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think she has been working on destroying this nation since she was a hippy in college . She is going after the bigger prise, imo, of her and her conrads ruleing the world . Records seem to prove she has pushed for years to destroy our military with fems and other perverts while the rooster ran around the whitehouse ,she was taking care of business . Of course he did have the Hitler type of charm to help promote their ambitions . and he helped to give the Balkans to the radicals who now also have infiltrated france, and the rest of the once christian European and American west .

While the so called conservatives kept silent the liberals took over .

We let them teach our kids from grade school on up how to have sex, including anal and oral sex . Make them hate their nation and distrust their parents with half truths and outright lies about our history . Send them off to illegal wars . Make the Bible our laws were based on against the law ,while setting up radical religions with our taxes and putting in religious services and rituals in their place, like foot bathes and seperate gender class rooms and other privileges we christians no longer have .

The 'Greatist Generation ' wasn't so great after all if you judege them by some of the kids they raised [hippys] .

Their offsprings whole program was based on self satisfaction and sedition . Followed by rampant desease and family and culture destroying immorality . Add the idol worship of atheletes and entertainment you have the revised Roman Empire and it's fall .

I read Russia has now sold the Iranians missles . Who knows if the nuke warheads are there also or if sitting on ready for shipment . This could be the prophecy told in Ezek. chapters 38 and 39 about to happen .

I think our wide open orders are delibeate plan . And the end of the world as we know it .