Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Hillary 2012 - robo-call being received in many States is pushing Hillary

Hillary 2012

December 22, 2011
    by Sam Rolley

UPI
    A mysterious robo-call urges voters to ask Hillary Clinton to run for President in 2012.

A robo-call being received in many States is pushing Hillary Clinton to enter the 2012 Presidential race.

“America would be better off today if Hillary Clinton was our president,” says the call. “The Wall Street robber barons would be jailed, young people could afford college and find jobs and 6 million homeowners wouldn’t face foreclosure.”

The call then directs people to go to runhillary2012.net and sign a petition to persuade the onetime Presidential candidate to run again. The call claims to be a “project of the 99 percent.”
    This is not the first time that a Clinton 2012 suggestion has been mentioned; Former Vice President Dick Cheney in September suggested on ABC News that the Secretary of State make a Presidential bid.

“I think she’s probably the most competent person they’ve got in their– in their cabinet. And– frankly, I thought she was gonna win the nomination last time around,” Cheney said. “Maybe if– the Obama record is bad enough– and these days it’s not very good, given the shape of the economy maybe there will be enough ferment– in the Democratic Party so that there will be a primary on their side.”

http://www.personalliberty.com/news/hillary-2012/?eiid=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish she would run against O that would be fun to watch.....talk about dirty campaigning!!!! It would be hard to figure who would play the dirtiest...Billary or Obummer