Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is utter hypocricy anyway. Most countries have an official language and Spanish is the official language of Mexico. How dare they!

So all other ethnic groups in our country, Asians, Koreans, Vietnamese are supposed to learn a third language....Spanish to accomodate the invaders too? When will this BS stop? There are so many employment ads whereby you have to be bi-lingual (English-Spanish) to apply. This would not have happened if not for illegal immigration from mostly Mexico.

Hispanics have mostly settled in the southwest and as was stated many Americans in the north and east speak another European language or an Asian language. Why are we catering to Hispanics who mostly live in only one part of the country?

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    My mother told me that she had seen Hillary Clinton on the recent televised Democratic debate and was DISGUSTED! Mom said that first Hillary said that she WASN'T concerned about making English THE official language of OUR country. Then some time later, Mom said that Hillary said she FAVORED a path to citizenship for ILLEGALS in OUR country and that one of the things she felt the illegals need to do to acquire American citizenship is to LEARN ENGLISH! "Hillary CONTRADICTED herself," Mom observed. "She's a HOUSE DIVIDED! And we simply CAN'T afford ANY MORE leaders like THAT, especially for PRESIDENT!"
    Yeah I noticed that too...It's like make up your mind...And what's the point of having to learn english, I mean you only need to know enough english to pass the citizenship test, congress does business in english, our constitution is in english, the common language is and always has been english....So I wish these politicians would make up their mind...How can you be against the official language being english but then turn around and say that one of the conditions is that these people learn english? Am I in the twilight zone?

No, our politicians are in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    No, our politicians are in the twilight zone.
    Thanks, it sure seems like we are though...I don't understand why these polcians with the exception of a very limited number are trying to force feed us that these IA are like the second coming of jesus...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123