Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary Clinton Was ‘Adamantly’ Against Illegals Before She Was for Them

Hillary Clinton Was ‘Adamantly’ Against Illegals Before She Was for Them

05.07.2015 | Jerome Hudson | 0

Hillary Clinton 2003: I’m “adamantly against illegal immigrants"
    Daily Surge
    image: http://content-img.newsinc.com/jpg/2...g?t=1431001380

Given her major policy speech out west earlier this week, you’d think that Hillary Clinton has always been supportive of some sort of blanket amnesty for illegal immigrants.

Immigration policy should emanate from Congress in the form of a bill. That bill should be vigorously debated. And then, and only then–should she win the presidential election– can President Hillary Clinton sign that bill into law.

However, Hillary Clinton’s problem centers around the fact that should couldn’t care less about the Constitutional form of governance in America.

“If Congress refuses to act,” Hillary Clinton vowed during her big immigration speech earlier this week, “as president I will do everything possible under the law to go even further. There are more people—like many parents of Dreamers and others with deep ties and contributions to our communities—who deserve a chance to stay. I’ll fight for them, too.”

My how the times have changed.

You see Hillary wasn’t always a Come to America and bring everybody with you, no boarders bleeding heart liberal on the issue of immigration.

In February 2003, Hillary appeared on WABC Radio’s John Gambling and said, “I am, you know, adamantly against illegal immigrants.”

But wait, there’s more.

“People have to stop employing illegal immigrants,” Clinton added. “I mean, come up to Westchester, go to Suffolk and Nassau counties, stand on the street corners in Brooklyn or the Bronx [and] you’re going to see loads of people waiting to get picked up to go do yard work and construction work and domestic work.”
    Hillary Clinton was against gay marriage before she was for it. She was for the Transpacific Partnership trade agreement before she went wildly mum on the deal. And now, well now, Hillary is all for conferring legal status on everybody–but only after she was “adamantly” against it.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2015/05/hillar...-was-for-them/
    Last edited by Newmexican; 05-08-2015 at 12:18 PM.