Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: HILLARY CLINTON DENOUNCES WHITE PRIVILEGE, CALLS FOR TAKING GUNS FROM ‘THOSE WHOSE HE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know, her statements are so ... old hat, that same ineffective dribble that hasn't done much of anything at all to help black citizens struggling with so much and a great part of that is because of past and yes some current racism. Their situation isn't right, but the primary culprit in their plight is not at the hands or minds of most citizens of the United States, it's almost exclusively on the shoulders of the US government.

The poverty, unemployment, underemployment, income disparity, ghettos, blighted areas, areas so bad police won't even go into them unless they're hungry for a drug bust, this is all caused by the government policies and programs that created them. So until a politicians blames the entity primarily responsible for the situation, politicians aren't the answer to this problem.

Maybe Trump can fix it. He's on the right track with his positions on immigration and trade. He's been in those areas, he's rebuilt some parts of them with his hotel and office redevelopment projects, so .... he may be the Great White Hope to help solve many of the problems for our black citizens, which helps us all.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You know, her statements are so ... old hat, that same ineffective dribble that hasn't done much of anything at all to help black citizens struggling with so much and a great part of that is because of past and yes some current racism. Their situation isn't right, but the primary culprit in their plight is not at the hands or minds of most citizens of the United States, it's almost exclusively on the shoulders of the US government.

The poverty, unemployment, underemployment, income disparity, ghettos, blighted areas, areas so bad police won't even go into them unless they're hungry for a drug bust, this is all caused by the government policies and programs that created them. So until a politicians blames the entity primarily responsible for the situation, politicians aren't the answer to this problem.

Maybe Trump can fix it. He's on the right track with his positions on immigration and trade. He's been in those areas, he's rebuilt some parts of them with his hotel and office redevelopment projects, so .... he may be the Great White Hope to help solve many of the problems for our black citizens, which helps us all.
    The fact that some of the problems in the black community are self-created can't simply be painted over by blaming our men and women in blue and government. Personal choices and responsibility does have something to do with the problem.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    The fact that some of the problems in the black community are self-created can't simply be painted over by blaming our men and women in blue and government. Personal choices and responsibility does have something to do with the problem.
    The types of issues that are self-created are the same for all Americans and have nothing to do with the problems black people face that other Americans don't.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan to critics: ‘We will kill you all’ – Audio

Posted on June 21, 2015 by Joe Newby

During a question-and-answer session after a recent speech, Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan issued not one, but two, warnings to those who might come against his group.

“We will kill you all,” he told those who might come against his organization physically. He also said the same thing to a woman who asked a question from the microphone after launching into an angry tirade. This has been out for at least a month and hasn’t gotten anywhere near the attention it deserves.

It’s difficult to say what’s worse — his comments or the applause he got from the audience.

Keep in mind this is the same Farrakhan who threatened to “tear this g-d country apart.”

<font color="#373737"><span style="font-family: Helvetica Neue"><span style="font-family: inherit">

More recently, he informed us all that there’s no such thing as moderate Islam.

A real nice guy, huh? No wonder race relations are where they are in America.

http://www.conservativefiringline.co...you-all-audio/

The Muslim religion is the threat that wants to Jihad. Muslims really should denounce such messages. Oh wait, they can't because that is their religion, right? They believe like the President of the Southern Baptist Convention, Ronnie Floyd, that their faith drives them to put God above Government and submit to breaking the law, going to jail if necessary, to stand up for their right to pick on people who are different than they are.

Recently, I hear so much about the "end times" from some Christians obsessed with the Book of Revelations. No, it's not the "end times" we're in. We'll never know when that's a coming if it ever does. What we're in right now is the "odd times", situations so odd that some Christians are standing up for Israel persecuting Palestinians because they aren't Jews, Muslims sitting silent as other Muslims are killing Americans because we're Infidels, and Southern Baptists starting a Crusade against Evil Gay Couples, because they might move in to the development and show up at a block party with a casserole or join the PTA.

People need to kick back, relax, have a beer, smoke a cigarette, and contemplate how in the hell we got to such an Odd Place in these United States of America.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-22-2015 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    You know what they say, "if you didn't learn from history, you're doomed to repeat it."

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    Farrakhan says blacks must be prepared to “pay the price to be free.” He makes numerous references to violence and says blacks must be willing to give their lives to make their people free. He quotes from the Quran “persecution is worse than carnage.” He says that white America will never stop persecuting blacks until the fight back with force. He also invites Barack Obama to become the president of a new black nation.
    The most stunning aspect of this nonsense is that his hero, Barack Obama, is in fact personally responsible for the plight of the poorest Americans. 'Bama just won't let up on importing more poor people. Those people will undercut the poorest Americans for entry level jobs.

Everybody in Washington, D.C. knows this. But 'Bama just keep making great speeches. And nitwits like Farrakhan either don't see what's right in front of their faces, or can't believe what they see. Either way, 'Bama is condemming another generation of the poorest Americans to a life of confusion and anger.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

To reply to Hillary's comment, I tell you as I tell all my friends, " I do not own a gun, but if you can lend me one or more, with you I will go to war to defend your right to have guns."

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    To reply to Hillary's comment, I tell you as I tell all my friends, " I do not own a gun, but if you can lend me one or more, with you I will go to war to defend your right to have guns."
    I agree completely! I do not own a gun, don't want one, but like other issues, just because it doesn't apply to me, I stand with those for whom it does. I'm not gay but support gay rights, I'm not black but support equal rights for blacks, I don't need an abortion but respect the right of someone who does to have one, I'm not underpaid, but support those who are to defend their rights as US citizens and demand jobs and wages that reflect the success of our country free from foreign worker competition, I don't compete with imports, but understand the enormous harm free trade treason causes our companies and those they employ.

Americans need to remember that our country was formed and created to provide an environment for happiness. When someone isn't happy, no one is. Yes, there are limits, but they need to be few and far between, illegal aliens stealing jobs from Americans is unacceptable, free trade treason that sucks our industries, investment, technology and jobs out of the country is unacceptable, an income tax that robs our employers, employees, investors, retirees and heirs and hands it out to illegal aliens, people who don't want to work or earn, authoritarian government agencies doing everything but the job they're paid to do, foreign aid when 1 child in 4 in the United States doesn't have enough food to eat, and fund a War on Drugs that targets blacks and young people to fill prisons by ruining their lives is unacceptable.

The Republican Party was formed to do big things to improve our nation, to create a more perfect union to quote Lincoln. We are by heritage and action, social liberals, fiscal conservatives. That is the philosophy and list of good deeds that give our party such a remarkable history of accomplishment up and through the Nixon Administration. Then something happened on the way to the forum. That something needs to be reversed and stomped out. Most people know what it is so I won't repeat it here, but it's time for all good men and women to come to the aid of our party and fix it, so we can get on down the road fixing our nation instead of wasting our political achievements fighting gays, pregnant girls and working women, and trying to legitimize an American Taliban to meet the personal goals of a bunch of fruitcake religious nuts sucking the treasury dry with phony 501 C 3 "charity" tax status as they line their pockets with it.

Yes, stand up for guns, they are what keeps US a free people in a free nation. But stand up for all the rest as well. It's time for our nation to end its divide and come together perhaps for the first time in our history. Our citizenship goal should be an every day effort to protect not harm our fellow citizens by restoring both their liberty and prosperity, which is the end game of the original Republican political philosophy of social liberalism with fiscal conservatism.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast