Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: HILLARY CLINTON DENOUNCES WHITE PRIVILEGE, CALLS FOR TAKING GUNS FROM ‘THOSE WHOSE HE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    Here, Clinton sounds like a social justice warrior, telling America that one micro-aggression can undo all of the effort and trillions of dollars America has spent to bridge racial gaps and heal old wounds. She seems to think she could save the country by reminding us to check our privilege. And our Second Amendment rights.
    Let's be honest, black Americans are suffering from an immigration policy which ignores the need for jobs for Americans.Their hero, Barack Obama, is more responsible for the plight of the poorest Americans than is any other single individual.

Unfortunately, 'Bamacrats are working in tandem with the Republican leadership in Congress. That leadership huffs and puffs about 'Bama's policies, then supports them when push comes to votes.

Other countries dump their poor people on us, because in their minds we are contemptible weaklings. The poorest Americans suffer the most, because they can't even get entry level jobs.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    To reply to Hillary's comment, I tell you as I tell all my friends, " I do not own a gun, but if you can lend me one or more, with you I will go to war to defend your right to have guns."
    I have a cabinet full of hunting, target, and collector firearms. How many do you want to borrow ....... 1, 3, 7, 10?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by vistalad View Post
    Let's be honest, black Americans are suffering from an immigration policy which ignores the need for jobs for Americans.Their hero, Barack Obama, is more responsible for the plight of the poorest Americans than is any other single individual.

Unfortunately, 'Bamacrats are working in tandem with the Republican leadership in Congress. That leadership huffs and puffs about 'Bama's policies, then supports them when push comes to votes.

Other countries dump their poor people on us, because in their minds we are contemptible weaklings. The poorest Americans suffer the most, because they can't even get entry level jobs.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    Yep, Republican leadership is definitely missing their spine!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123