Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HILLARY CLINTON PROMISES PERMANENT AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS

March 10, 2016 Daniel Greenfield

This is a major change, at least conceptually, because the sales pitch for illegal alien amnesty was always, "Give us legalization and we'll fix the border". Nobody with any sense or memory believed that, but it was a convenient pitch to make it seem like a one-time event. Now that illegal aliens are officially part of the left's "diverse" coalition, we have moved toward permanent amnesty.

Hillary Clinton affirmed during Wednesday's debate that she would not deport children or those without criminal records, as both she and Bernie Sanders sought to put some distance between themselves and President Barack Obama's immigration policies.

"My priorities are to deport violent criminals, terrorists and anyone who threatens our safety," Clinton said. "So I do not have the same policy as the current administration does. I think it's important that we move to a comprehensive immigration reform, but at the same time, stop the raids, stop the roundups, stop the deporting of the people who are living here, doing their lives, doing their jobs, and that's my priority."

Take the "without criminal records" line at face value and you have permanent amnesty. Obama has also effectively signed on to permanent amnesty by shifting the emphasis to argue that his own illegal amnesty helps focus on criminal deportations. But Hillary Clinton is blatantly stating that amnesty is here to stay. It's not a one-time event. It'll be a permanent fact of life.

It was always going to happen this way with amnesty being a gateway to permanent amnesty and then off we go to open borders and a right for asylum seekers to come in any number.

But as the radical left dominates the Democrats, the process is radically speeding up. Which is how we ended up here.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...iel-greenfield
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So what does she propose when the next waves of job automation wipe out more US jobs?
    "I think it's important that we move to a comprehensive immigration reform, but at the same time, stop the raids, stop the roundups, stop the deporting of the people who are living here, doing their lives, doing their jobs, and that's my priority."
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)