Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary Clinton's policies would ruin the nation

It's encouraging to see how American's are waking up!

Americans want straight talk from presidential candidates not only about the Iraq War, but about domestic issues.

Straight talk is Hillary Clinton's forte. But instead of supporting American workers, she promises amnesty for illegal aliens and all the trimmings on the tree when she is elected. And she and Senator Obama recently labeled those who don't support amnesty "racist."

Never mind that her position is in direct opposition to the views of the majority of citizens she aspires to lead: Americans concerned about overpopulation and its effects on our entitlement programs, schools and environment. She is corporate America's doll; bought with corporate funding.

And never mind the consequences of adopting millions of uneducated and unskilled souls who will never rise from their situation to claim the American dream, forever destined to be slaves to greedy businesses who want them for their cheap labor.
    Hillary, Bill, and the Bushies approve of NAFTA and apparently the job losses it causes American workers. They are members of the so-called Trilateral Commission, a group of elites who have been cooking-up the Security and Prosperity Partnership and North American Union since 1973. They will soon claim their pot of gold at the end of their rainbow. And they don't believe it's any of your business.

On Aug. 20-21, leaders of Canada, Mexico and the U.S. will meet in Montebelle, Canada, with corporate interests from all three nations and China to discuss the final stages in erasing our borders, dissolving this nation, building a NAFTA Super Highway and replacing the American dollar with the Amero; NAU officials determining the exchange rate, of course.

Our infrastructure is crumbling. $2.5 million in U.S. tax money, appropriated the U.S. Department of Transportation for our highways, was instead used to plan the NAFTA Highway. China is building a super seaport in Mexico and needs this highway to circumvent our ports manned by unionized stevedores, to transport its tainted food and wares into this nation and Canada. Meanwhile, Bush says he'll veto any congressional effort to make China clean up its act.

If you approve of Bush's policies and want more, be sure to vote for Hillary.

Jacqueline Ruhl
    Fredericktown

http://www.coshoctontribune.com/apps/pb ... 14/OPINION
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My wife and I were talking sometime back about who to vote for, I said sometimes I could just as soon vote for an old yellow dog.
    She told me that if I voted for hillary she would hit me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great article. It's short, sweet, and says it all.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bill Clinton and Presedente Jorge W. Boosh were the 1 - 2 Punch

Hillery Clinton will be the Knockout that takes this country to it's knee's
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)