Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sanctuary cities started I believe in the 1980's when you had these liberal leftist religous people who got caught up in the Nicaraguan El Salvador US-Soviet Cuba conflict. These leftists hated Reagan and US supprt for the Contra's. So they wet back home to Berkeley and Boulder and Eugene etc and set up these sister city relationships. So when the illegals come here now they think they are still just helping poor immigrants wh are still victims like back in the 1980's in Salvador and Nicaragua. These leftists cannot, or will not, admit the damage the illegals are doing like most of us in ALIPAC realize. Hence the liberal reporters whoo never say ILLEGAL! Same way of thinking.

John McCain is the only choice we have sorry to say it. If you wish to vote for Ron Paul as a third choice or your uncle that is your choice. McCain says he admits he was wrong on scamnesty. Is he sincere? I dunno but I do KNOW that either Barack or Billary will not be sympathetic to ALIPAC ideals while at least REPUBLICAN McCain might be approachable by anti-amnnesty REPUBLICANS.

It ain't much but it is what it is......too bad a third party guy cannot win but it will not happen...I am sorry.

Barack ran with a RACIST fr 20 years and marched with the illegals in 2006. Hillary told Hispanics that "....they are never illegal..." I can't figure how either Barry Obama or Billary can provide national health care when they cannot save social security?

I will vote for McCain and will be none to happy about it but it is what it is.....

What I don't get is they say they need them to report crime....yet when crime happens....no-body knows nothing, seen nothing, heard nothing. They aren't reporting crime....they are creating an underground which is fostering even more illegal behavior.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    The American Government has become the best Government money can buy.
    I would say it has become the best that corporate money can buy and it has nothing to do with what is best for the American people!!!

Hillary has made it clear in the past that she is an illegal lover! She views them as political power and she is ALL about POWER any way she can get it!

Maybe someone should tell Hillary about Jamiel Shaw who is one of many Americans murdered by illegal aliens.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    Maybe someone should tell Hillary about Jamiel Shaw who is one of many Americans murdered by illegal aliens.
    Jamiel Shaw is unfortunately a perfect example of what happens to American citizens when IA are allowed to roam our streets...What does Hillary think of this? Is that an acceptable casualty as long as the IA and their anchors feel safe in OUR country, in Jamiel Shaw's country where HE BELONGED, where he was a citizen, where his rights should of been protected and had that happened, had these gutless politicians done their job he would be alive today. Shame on congress and the president for allowing this to happen because they have the power to change this and yet they do nothing. They act like they want comprehensive immigraion reform but they don't really because to legalize these people means giving them a fair wage and what use would they then be because they'd no longer be cheap labor and they appease us the citizens by not passing it and so both sides of the debate are on a never ending roller coaster and neither side wins. More IA are crossing over the border yet they are no closer to attaining legal status.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    I am sure she has been informed over and over what harm illegal's have done and she could care less. She looks at them as votes and political power and political power is Hillary's addiction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12