RedState

He’s Not a God, But Likes to Play One at Work

His Executiveness Barack Obama Will Decree An Imperial Amnesty
Obama's Self-Image President Barack Obama likes to believe he’s God.
redstate.com

His Executiveness Barack Obama Will Decree An Imperial Amnesty

He’s Not a God, But Likes to Play One at Work

By: Repair_Man_Jack (Diary) | November 14th, 2014 at 08:00 AM | 14

Obama’s Self-Image

President Barack Obama likes to believe he’s God. It’s easier and more forgiving than being a believer and holding himself instead of his underlings to an actual standard. He also likes to issue executive decrees to avoid dirtying his hands with all the grubs on Capitol Hill. Hence, Don Rosenberg felt it was totally appropriate to ask President Obama to prove his divinity while indulging his inner Moussolini by issuing the imperial decree that would bring his son back from the dead. His son was a border patrolman slain by an illegal alien. Mr. Rosenberg writes our arrogant government as follows.
On August 18, 2014 I sent you a letter through the office of DHS Deputy Secretary Mayorkas. I had met with Deputy Secretary Mayorkas in Los Angeles in July and asked him if he would deliver a letter to you. He agreed, so I sent it to his assistant Robert Silver. I also sent the letter to Secretary Johnson, whom I had met in May through Christian Marrone on August 20, 2014 and asked him to forward the letter to you. To date I have not even received the obligatory, “I’m sorry for your loss” letter, so I am sending you another copy. I do not know if you received the letter although I have no reason to believe that Mr. Johnson, Mr. Mayorkas or their staffs did not deliver it to you. Considering your lack of recognizing the true victims of illegal immigration (no, not those here illegally) I certainly would not be surprised if you or any of your [aides] just tossed it in the shredder.

It worked with Lazarus after all, and Jeebus never even carried North Carolina or Florida. Yet, as we can see below, this is not the executive order His Majesty was planning on cutting in the next few days.

Watch the latest video at http://video.foxnews.com

The easy, uncomplicated version of what Emperor Barack intends would simply read “Ollie, Ollie Oxen, Free! Free! Free!” We need 10 points to confuse all the dumb rubes a la Jonathan Gruber. What fun is Democracy if you can’t lie to the voters and then pee all over them once you’ve crawled your way into office?
The contempt this executive amnesty order shows for the American People could be cut with a chain saw. Even Republicans who at least partially agree with him should want our government to work as it was Constitutionally designed. If the current US Immigration laws are Draconian rather than Solonic; rewrite them as is needed. It reminds me of that fiery, “Independent”, man of the people Sen. Angus King (I-ME)Heritage ActionScorecard

Sen. Angus King
Senate Independent Average See Full Scorecard 0%. The Senator from Maine who got asked a few hard questions about Obamacare Architect and Liar, Jonathan Gruber.
KING: This is one guy. I don’t know who this guy was. All I know is that it’s important for people to have health insurance. And if you guys are saying people shouldn’t have health insurance, I don’t know where you’re coming from.
GUILFOYLE: That’s not what we’re saying, sir.
KING: Are you that cruel?
So Arrogant Angus thinks it’s important that people have health insurance. Barack Obama thinks it’s important that people who came to this country in violation of our immigration laws get amnesty. There’s something both of these leaders completely seem to fail to acknowledge. That would be the importance of the popular will. And I’m afraid that that basic respect for the people, like poor Mr. Rosenberg’s son, will never be brought back from the dead in Post-modern America.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/11/14/e...paign=rsupdate