Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is beyond frustration with the Home Depot for me. I was draining the battery on my police radio and noted 2 cases there at the same 163rd St. mall location. At 10:12 am a call was dispatched for 8 to 10 Hispanic maled loitering near the contractor exit area. The police showed up but I don't know what was said. Then at 10:50 am a call was dispatched for a Latin male with a backpack looking into cars at the Home Depot parking lot. There is definitely a link between loitering day laborers and break in into vehicles at the Home Depot parking lot. At least the Hollywood Police Department has a raised booth that has security cameras up on it. When it is present then you see no day laborers and the number of cars broken into is decreased and you don't smell the odor of marijuana when you drive by. My daughter had informed that several times she drove past the Home Depot and the police didn't have the booth up and she smelled marijuana smoke.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It amazes me that Home Depot is ok with allowing illegals to loiter all over thier parking lot and on top of that doing all sorts of illegal activity like smokin weed and breaking into customer's cars.

I don't see how this will benefit Home Depot in ANY way from a reputation and business standpoint.

The Home Depot in Encinitas Ca is notorious for letting illegals loiter-they'll be standing there leaning against the signs that say "No Loitering" right there in the parking lot.
    No one does a damn thing about it. Amazing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone ever seen the t-shirt that has a mockup of the Home Depot logo on its front, but with the words "Hispanic Depot" printed in lieu of the chain's actual name?

I saw a young latino on line at Nathan's wearing that t-shirt.

I assumed it was a satire of Home Depot's illegal-friendly policies-maybe one of those politically incorrect tees from the website T-shirt Hell-but I couldn't be sure.

Has anyone else seen it?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

I went on a wesite looking for the shirt Shapka mentioned but found one site that had various t shirts that are against illegal immigration. I will not post the link as other things on that website are not things ALIPAC, my self and many others will not agree with. There was a t shirt that stated Supporting illegal immigration is supporting slavery and it had a picture of a person with shackels on. I like the Home Depot one. It read Illegal Alien Depot in big letters followed by Break the law . We can help.

1) This story is hilarious. I had a crotchety grandad who's been dead for twenty years and I know he would have done the same thing if he were alive today. I hope the security video gets leaked on youtube.

2) Should we citizens start picketing Home Depot or organize a boycott?

3) I went to one of the most liberal universities in the U.S. and received an earful of this social engineering/multicuturalism B.S.. Can you say "Intro to Chicano Studies"? Looking back on it now, it's pretty funny and sad at the same time. I credit my parents for instilling enough moral fiber in me to see through it all.

4) Language has become a touchy subject for a "gringo" like me. I speak German and Spanish very well and I've used both languages in various jobs over the years. Whenever I used German, it was a two way street. The German speaking people would try to improve their English while I would try to improve my German. The same thing happened with South Americans from Chile, Argentina, etc... They desperately wanted to learn english and I wanted to improve my spanish.

The only spanish speaking people who had no desire to learn english were central americans. They always elected a spokesman who would get paid a couple dollars more per hour to deal with the gringos. It would actually make some of these guys angry that my speaking spanish usurped some of their autonomous power over their departments. This refusal to learn english is only one facet of the invader mentality that illegal aliens bring to this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Americans everywhere are getting increasingly frustrated and fedup with the Multi-Cultural trend corporations are taking. Incidents like these are going to increase.
    There's a storm brewing on the horizon.
    That has been predicted.
    ------------------------

I am multi lingual and am fluent in 3 languages for translate at the federal level. As most children who grew up in ethnic homes we were taught it was rude not to speak English in public. Since the invasion when I am around Spanish speakers I speak one of mine with my daughter. This angers them and they give us dirty looks. They often do the same to French Canadians and other non English speaking tourists. That just shows how they think they are entitled to not learn English and how we must speak Spanish. I have a friend who is married to a legal Hispanic and she is non Hispanic and one day her husband had a job at a Haitian business. The Haitians all spoke Kreyol to each other and he complained to his wife about it and she told him I feel the same way all the time when your friends come over and all of you only speak Spanish in front of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    I never shop at "SLAVE DEPOT" but I do wear my bright orange T-Shirt that says the above...I shop at a local ACE HARDWARE.KILL THE CORPORATE SLAVEMASTERS!!!
    Lowes and HD both are on my bad list. There are small hardware stores
    that we can go to for our needs and take heart that awe are depriving
    L & HD or our citizen dollars.

Also, check out Goodwill stores to see that your money doesnt go to
    China or greedy corporations.

Maybe they will go the way of BOA!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I am multi lingual and am fluent in 3 languages for translate at the federal level. As most children who grew up in ethnic homes we were taught it was rude not to speak English in public. Since the invasion when I am around Spanish speakers I speak one of mine with my daughter. This angers them and they give us dirty looks. They often do the same to French Canadians and other non English speaking tourists. That just shows how they think they are entitled to not learn English and how we must speak Spanish. I have a friend who is married to a legal Hispanic and she is non Hispanic and one day her husband had a job at a Haitian business. The Haitians all spoke Kreyol to each other and he complained to his wife about it and she told him I feel the same way all the time when your friends come over and all of you only speak Spanish in front of me.
    This language thing IS a touchy subject. Last weekend I was at a friends house who has a hispanic woman living there to help around the house and look after things since he works out of town. She is "in the system" to become legal. I met her for the first time then and it ticked me off that the two of them started speaking spanish in front of me. I wanted to tell him how rude I thought it was and that he needs to do her a favor and start speaking English to her as much as possible. He is not encouraging assimilation by only speaking to her in her langauge.

Good news. Miami Dade police officers arrested 5 or 6 day laborers today. The guys responded to the call as yesterday and got fed up with them and their you can't touch me attitude. They were arrested for trespassing. Now if the jail called ICE we would have a reason to celebrate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast