Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic ADL to be formed next week in Chicago!!!â€

Enrique Morones announced on his radio show that he will travel to Chicago next week and meet with other pro-amnesty leaders and the Southern Poverty Law Center in order to fully form the Hispanic Anti-Defamation League.

The purpose of the Hispanic ADL will be to counter the anti-illegal alien forces in talk radio and cable television.

Enrique "the MORON" Morones

form the Hispanic Anti-Defamation League.
    Isn't this discrimatory?

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is he saying that all hispanics are illegal aliens? Now THAT I find offensive!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Enrique "the MORON" Morones
    he's in good company obviously.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I'm sure whoever *ahem* heads this new HDL will get a nice, big, fat paycheck no?

Can we see a Chinese ADL? Polish? Irish? Italian? German?
    "

Hey.........I'm of Belgium descent. Don't forget Belgium!!!! lol

(Mod Edit) There, sue me!

Did he say illegal alien?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think Morones is trying to win Terry Andersons "Clown of The Week" award.He may win.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

AE

If they are going to form an "HDL" to simply fight the anti-illegal immigration forces, then what does "Hispanic" have to do with illegal aliens? I was not aware that illegal aliens were a race? Sure, we see the majority who come from Spanish speaking nations, but there are many more, as our opponents kept coming to us (aka: trolls) and telling us, so if this is so, then why do they now feel they need their own "ADL" to fight anti-illegal immigrant "rhetoric" if not all illegal aliens are of Hispanic origins?

This is becoming more than ridiculous on their part. They cannot make up their minds apparently.

Ugh....between them and Barak Obama's so-called pastor, I am simply going to bed, they all have become more irritating that wool underwear in summer!!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast