Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Hispanic Institute Proposes Lou Dobbs Boycott - WOW

The Hispanic Institute Proposes CNN Boycott; Cites Lou Dobbs’ “Anti-Immigrationâ€

The large and growing U.S. Hispanic population represents a significant television market, West said, one that CNN can ill afford to ignore
    There's also many more beyond the "latino" population CNN better not ignore. If they don't like Lou.....don't watch him.....lord knows I've I had more than enough of the hispanic business crammed down my throat and I can't handle another "demand", "march" or any other nonsense this group keeps doing to shove their agenda at us.

Lou didn't have a darn thing to do with my opinion of illegals, and especially the hispanic ones.......they earned my disdain all on their own merits.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I doubt there are many Latinos watching anything but UNIVISION at least Illegal Alien wise
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its mission is to provide an effective educational forum for an informed and empowered Hispanic America
    Talk about blatent racism!!!!

[b]The study added that the “Lou Dobbs Tonightâ€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Here is a link to the above:
    http://www.thedustininmansociety.com/blog/?p=1580

They couldn't get Lou off the air so this is evidently the only option they have.
    Imo, it won't affect CNN in the least.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

we need to create a format to confront these people with the actual questions. 1) what makes the latinos different or requiring special treatment 2) are you seeking balkanization of the United States 3) Why is Spanish so special to you that you want to ram it down my throat and get to a bilingual nation 4) more

Ho-hum. The LEGAL HISPANIC citizens couldn't care less about the boycott. It is only the illegal hispanics that do.

I don't think the sponsors of Lou Dobb's show are going for the Hispanic audience anyway, so it won't impact his funding.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

You Latinos boycott for fear of seeing your DisIllusioned World Exposed.
    We Ralley behind Lou Dobbs cause he's a just man in this weird world of "Illegal Immigration" entitlement . It's America's money for her poor her citizens . We, by our laws don't entitle law breakers to that money.
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    You Latinos boycott for fear of seeing your DisIllusioned World Exposed.
    We Ralley behind Lou Dobbs cause he's a just man in this weird world of "Illegal Immigration" entitlement . It's America's money for her poor her citizens . We, by our laws don't entitle law breakers to that money.
    I agree. They are scared that a different opinion is being listened to and the tide has turned.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast