Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is the dumbest damn thing I've ever heard.

So the pro-illegal alien crowd is going to stop watching Lou Dobbs! You know, he's not going to even notice they are gone because they are not watching his show anyway. No way they can effect his ratings.

In essence, no one is really boycotting Lou Dobbs becuase there are two types of OBLs that would boycott, and they are those that never watch and those obsessed OBLs that will never stop watching.

Those "hate speech" mongers have been watching all along and are going to keep watching, so they can continue to complain to each other, hold meetings and plan to tell any one that happens to make the mistake of listening to their gibberish and the dislike of free speech.

Just another failed OBL/Illegal Alien Boycott in the making. Big Woopie Do!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]However, Dobbs was singled out by the Media Matters study ...The study added that the “Lou Dobbs Tonightâ€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The extent of the illegals purchasing power is tacos and cheap booze.
    So I guess Pedro's Taco Stand and Larry's All Nite Liquor will be pulling their ads from CNN???????????????
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

The LaRaza/OBL crowd have made mistake after mistake in dealing with the issue over the last couple years. This is especially true in the last 12 months or so.

There is a failure to understand that when you're arguing a controversial issue from a fundamentally unsupportable point of view (eg illegal really is... illegal), that you have to change tactics and subtly nuance the conversation. 'In your face' militancy will get them nowhere. The American people have 'had it' (and then some...) with this approach.

The first failure to comprehend lies in the basic miscalculation of their strategy. The second failure to comprehend lies in the fact they do not realize that the ones they must convince are NOT themselves nor even elected Congress critters, it is we the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    The LaRaza/OBL crowd have made mistake after mistake in dealing with the issue over the last couple years. This is especially true in the last 12 months or so.

There is a failure to understand that when you're arguing a controversial issue from a fundamentally unsupportable point of view (eg illegal really is... illegal), that you have to change tactics and subtly nuance the conversation. 'In your face' militancy will get them nowhere. The American people have 'had it' (and then some...) with this approach.

The first failure to comprehend lies in the basic miscalculation of their strategy. The second failure to comprehend lies in the fact they do not realize that the ones they must convince are NOT themselves nor even elected Congress critters, it is we the American people.

I totally agree Phrede. I hope they keep it up. It gives us much more time to get the word out to those who are asleep.

Our introduction to the huge illegal alien mess was the Ramos and Compean affair. Then we kept finding out more and more, some due to Lou, and otherwise just reading and learning.
    Make sure and send Lou a thank you through the link in the original post !!!

working4change
    Illegal immigration is a crime and Americans are mad as hell that criminals are thumbing their noses at our immigration policies.
    You got that right!!!!! As well as the politicians that keep closing their eyes and ears and thumbing their noses at the American citizens!

Their whole strategy has been endless unfounded guilt trips and temper tantrums like a 2 yr. old would do. But I want it and I'm going to lay on the floor and kick and scream and call you names and embarrass you if you don't give me what I want. And I'm gonna tell coz you made me pick up my toys and wouldn't let me watch TV....your so mean!!!

so the boycott didnt work a couple of years ago.
    what in hell makes this group think its going to work NOW?

As an American of Hispanic descent I will never boycott the program of a proud American who stands up and speaks aganist the millions of people who are destroying this country. The Hispanic Institute does not speak for all Hispanics in the United States. I admire people like Lou Dobbs and I have no admiration for race supremacy groups that hate America.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast