Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Another Lou Dobbs boycott???!!! Snooze.............Snore........
    Let them TRY to boycott, it won't work.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Illegal immigration is a crime and Americans are mad as hell that criminals are thumbing their noses at our immigration policies.
    You got that right!!!!! As well as the politicians that keep closing their eyes and ears and thumbing their noses at the American citizens!

You guys said it, and to me you know I dont like some of there shows. How many of them spanish speaking shows degrade AMERICANS. If they dont like the USA tv network then maybe they ought to go home. We didnt force you to come here to live you are degrading our COUNTRY enough with all your raciest remarks, alot of us have to put up with it, now we are just freaking mad. If you dont like the show then dont watch it.

Try to get him off the air, and you will have a riot like you have never seen before. Dam SOB s anyhow.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

You know we all have cable start something with cable and tell them you are OFFENED that their are just as many spanish networks, and that you dont speak the language and that you shouldnt have to pay for the spanish speaking networks. I am going to call in the morning, and tell them, I want the spanish shows off MY cable, and that I will refuse to PAY for those shows.
    And if I have to pay, its RACIEST, and this IS AMERICA and we only want english shows on.

:P
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123