Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanics Against Illegal Immigration

I don't know if someone posted this but I came across this on a blog from the Sun Sentinel. It is a Hispanic group against illegal immigration.

http://www.dontspeakforme.org/principles.html

Our Principles
    We are Americans of Hispanic heritage who believe in America. We believe in the governmental institutions and laws that make this country the greatest in the world. It is because of this strong belief in the principles of freedom, individual liberties, the rule of law, and democracy that we formed You Don't Speak for Me!: American Hispanic Voices Speaking Out Against Illegal Immigration.

American Hispanic voices are being shouted down by the hate and race-directed rhetoric of those who do not appreciate the laws of our country. We of You Don't Speak for Me! give voice to those without a voice and those whose opposition to illegal immigration is drowned out by illegal aliens and their supporters marching in the streets demanding undeserved "rights" of U.S. citizens.

We are standing together to say to the those who come here illegally and those who would give amnesty to those who have broken our laws, you are wrong and you should not be claiming to speak for all American Hispanics. You Don't Speak for Me!

Our principles are simple:
    All immigration should be legal
    Illegal immigration hurts everyone, while carefully planned legal immigration helps. We believe in stopping illegal immigration and securing the national and economic future of our nation.

Illegal aliens from any country should never be rewarded with benefits or privileges
    Becoming an American citizen is a unique and wonderful privilege. The legal route to becoming a citizen is not easy and requires patience and hard work. Those who break the law and come illegally should not be granted any benefits or privileges. No driver's license, no welfare benefits, no free health care, no in-state tuition - simply put . . . no state or federal benefits!

No amnesty - no way!
    Amnesty is rewarding people who break the law. From past experience we have learned that granting amnesty only leads to increased illegal immigration. Those here illegally are taking advantage of our compassion. We say No Amnesty-No Way!

Secure our borders now and fully enforce immigration laws
    The best way to stop the flow of illegal immigration coming across our borders is to build a high security fence along the length of our southern border where the majority of illegal traffic takes place. We must also vigorously enforce our existing immigration laws. Local and state law enforcement should be free to enforce immigration laws. Employers who hire illegal workers should be heavily fined and if a pattern of practice is established their owners/corporate officers should be fined and jailed for the offenses and the corporate charter revoked. Identification documents must be limited and strong security measures like biometrics applied to documents of foreign workers. American citizens driver's licenses are now secured by the Real ID Act, non-citizens should be required to present documents not susceptible to fraud and counterfeit, and include biometric security measures - especially for work purposes.

Learn and speak English
    Learning the language of this country is the very least an immigrant can do. Learn and speak English. Learn the history of this country. Learn the Constitution and civics. Learn and practice the principles that make America the greatest country in the world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A really good group.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

They are awesome. Watch the videos on their website. They are true Americans.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Many of my hispanic friends are against the illegals. They don't like that America is being trashed by illegals. One stated that Az is beginning to look like Mexico and they left Mexico because it was a third world country and corrupt.

Perfectly appropriate and common sense principals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Hispanics Against Illegal Immigration

A First Rate statement by a First Class organization. God Bless them!

These folks are true Americans.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I dig them too. I just wish they were more vocal. I mean, I didn't see them in the Senate. Why are all these other groups representing "hispanics", yet here is a clear case to the contrary... yet everyone believes this totally falls along racial lines and it doesn't.

If La Raza can get millions in funding from the government, why can't this group?

I wish this group would just get more vocal and get out there and let these Senators know whats up.

This group can't do as much as the illegals and their supporters as they don't get the same donations as LaRaza and others like them.