Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign
    We’re here today to show L.A., show the minority people here, the Anglo-Saxons, that we are here, the majority, we're here to stay. We do the work in this city, we take care of the spoiled brat children, we clean their offices, we pick the food, we do the manufacturing in the factories of L.A., we are the majority here and we are not going to be pushed around. We're here in Westwood, this is the fourth time we've been here in the last two months, to show white Anglo-Saxon Protestant L.A., the few of you who remain, that we are the majority, and we claim this land as ours, it's always been ours, and we're still here, and none of the talk about deporting. If anyone's going to be deported it's going to be you! Go back to Simi Valley, you skunks! Go back to Woodland Hills! Go back to Boston! To back to the Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You're old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you, leave like beaten rats. You old white people, it is your duty to die. Even their own ethicists say that they should die, that they have a duty to die. They're taking up too much space, too much air. We are the majority in L.A. There's over seven million Mexicans in L.A. County alone. We are the majority. And you're going to see every day more and more of it, as we manifest as our young people grow up, graduate from high school, go on to college and start taking over this society. The vast majority of our people are under the age of 15 years old. Right now we're already controlling those elections, whether it's by violence or nonviolence. Through love of having children we're going to take over." Other demonstrators: "Raza fuerza (brown race power), this is Aztlan, this is Mexico. They're the pilgrims on our land. Go back to the Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria."
    --Augustin Cebada, Information Minister of Brown Berets, militant para-military soldiers of Aztlan shouting at U.S. citizens at an Independence Day rally in Los Angeles, 7/4/96
    I can't believe he got away with saying this.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

The [racist or, at least, ethnocentric] people - who make comments like in the above - should go give a quick look at the definition of the word "genocide" as defined by orgs. like the UN. The difference between the philosophy they espouse, and what the UN considers genocide are scarily similar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They ought to remember that if they "take over", they'll have to pay US, the minority, like we did for them!! We'll get free stuff - yippee!

What really makes me laugh is when they talk about this Atzlan thing, taking back the Southwest - hey, stupid, if you do that, you won't get any American benefits - you'll be back in Mexico!!

My Wife is hispanic and her grand parents were in WW2 we have been together over 30 years She is as American as apple pie just like you.
    my Grandmother is from Germany (gone now)
    She had nothing to do with that war she was for America.

Just letting you know I know where you are coming from

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    My Wife is hispanic and her grand parents were in WW2 we have been together over 30 years She is as American as apple pie just like you.

Of course not everyone is a latino extremist, but then again ALL the latino friends I had have labelled me a racist for opposing illegal immigration and affirmative action/preferential hiring programs for latinos. Obviously, some latinos are supporting La Raza, MECHA, MALDEF, PRLDEF and the Mexica movement. Obviously someone elected Baca to the US congress and chair of the Hispanic Caucus. Of course, there are MILLIONS of latino illegals that support all these organizations as well.

I realize groups like You Don't Speak for Me and Raymond Herrera of the Minutemen are out there but the Mainstream Media doesn't give them much airtime.

Furthermore, I have yet to see a SINGLE latino condemn the racist statements made by various latino politicians and leaders.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign
    We’re here today to show L.A., show the minority people here, the Anglo-Saxons, that we are here, the majority, we're here to stay. We do the work in this city, we take care of the spoiled brat children, we clean their offices, we pick the food, we do the manufacturing in the factories of L.A., we are the majority here and we are not going to be pushed around. We're here in Westwood, this is the fourth time we've been here in the last two months, to show white Anglo-Saxon Protestant L.A., the few of you who remain, that we are the majority, and we claim this land as ours, it's always been ours, and we're still here, and none of the talk about deporting. If anyone's going to be deported it's going to be you! Go back to Simi Valley, you skunks! Go back to Woodland Hills! Go back to Boston! To back to the Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You're old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you, leave like beaten rats. You old white people, it is your duty to die. Even their own ethicists say that they should die, that they have a duty to die. They're taking up too much space, too much air. We are the majority in L.A. There's over seven million Mexicans in L.A. County alone. We are the majority. And you're going to see every day more and more of it, as we manifest as our young people grow up, graduate from high school, go on to college and start taking over this society. The vast majority of our people are under the age of 15 years old. Right now we're already controlling those elections, whether it's by violence or nonviolence. Through love of having children we're going to take over." Other demonstrators: "Raza fuerza (brown race power), this is Aztlan, this is Mexico. They're the pilgrims on our land. Go back to the Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria."
    --Augustin Cebada, Information Minister of Brown Berets, militant para-military soldiers of Aztlan shouting at U.S. citizens at an Independence Day rally in Los Angeles, 7/4/96
    I can't believe he got away with saying this.
    I witnessed this unbelievable event 11 years ago. I live in Westwood and was driving by the demonstration. When I saw all the Mexican flags, I stopped and parked to go investigate. It was the most shocking event I have ever witnessed and it was right in front of the Federal Bldg.! I couldn't believe that our government would allow such riff-raff to even demonstrate!!!

The speech from this piece of garbage, Cebeda, is circulating on the net and it's even worse when you hear the actual audio! I'm going to find out where to purchase it and start circulating it. The Brown Berets are still causing lots of trouble here and no one will do anything about them.

Dianasanchez this video is from last year, but it bears out what you are saying.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... susa&hl=en
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=Sam-I-am]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tex_2585_8538":2nxmwda2

Of course not everyone is a latino extremist, but then again ALL the latino friends I had have labelled me a racist for opposing illegal immigration and affirmative action/preferential hiring programs for latinos. Obviously, some latinos are supporting La Raza, MECHA, MALDEF, PRLDEF and the Mexica movement. Obviously someone elected Baca to the US congress and chair of the Hispanic Caucus. Of course, there are MILLIONS of latino illegals that support all these organizations as well.

I realize groups like You Don't Speak for Me and Raymond Herrera of the Minutemen are out there but the Mainstream Media doesn't give them much airtime.

Furthermore, I have yet to see a SINGLE latino condemn the racist statements made by various latino politicians and leaders.[/quote:2nxmwda2]

Totally true I have seen a few videos of You Don't Speak For Me members but the media doesn't give them a whole a lot of attention. I have read some articles about Raymond Herrera and other Hispanic minutemen but there are always the extremists ready to bash Hispanics who are against illegal immigration. Col. Rodriguez of YDSFM has mentioned the racism of groups like mecha and la raza. Lupe Moreno of Latin Americans For Immigration Reform has talked about the negativity that Hispanics politicians have caused due to their pro-illegal beliefs and their affiliations with groups like Mecha, La Raza and LULAC.The media in this country has made it seem like all people of Hispanic/Latiino origin are ok with illegal immigration and the truth are a lot Hispanics that hate illegal immigration and have been effected negatively due to illegal immigration. YDSFM has grown a lot since it was founded in May 2006 and I think are members in about 30 states. I live here in New Mexico and there are many Hispanics joining anti-illegal immigration groups. I feel all Americans no matter what their heritage is need to come together to fight aganist the reconquista that many Hispanics are trying to accomplish in this country.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12