Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, GeorgiaPeach!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent mine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent mine.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I actually emailed Barbara Boxer and asked her to co-sponser the bill

Please show your foresight and societal responsibility and cosponsor HR 1940.

It would show that you are able to see that granting citizenship to the people who as a percentage of the population take more in tax funded services than they pay in taxes.

If you reply do not use specific examples of american born individuals who were carried by undocumented mothers who later went on to pay more in taxes than they took in services. The group as a whole consumes more than they contribute and the group causes the damage.

Think twenty years down the road. Do you really think that this group of individuals will support, contribute or vote for your grandchildren?

I won't receive a reply of course but I don't think we can let up the pressure either. The people selling us out are regrouping and we have to stay the course.

MW
    5 wrote:

I actually emailed Barbara Boxer and asked her to co-sponser the bill

Please show your foresight and societal responsibility and cosponsor HR 1940.
    Yeah, I emailed Rep. David Price (D-NC) with the same request. However, I'm sure my letter to him will have about as much impact as your letter to Boxer did.

Stopping anchor baby legalization is a Republican effort. I don't think we'll see many Democrats signing on. Unfortunately, the Democrats consider anchor babies vital to the future of their party.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

(quote)
    Immigration ‘Compromise’ Sells Out Our Sovereignty

by Ron Paul

Additionally, one of the most absurd incentives for people to come to the US illegally is the promise of instant US citizenship to anyone born on our soil. That is why when Congress returns next week I will be re-introducing my Constitutional amendment to deny automatic citizenship to individuals born on US soil to parents who are not US citizens or who do not owe permanent allegiance to the United States.

(quote) clip

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul389.html

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Thanks Georgia Peach for having that hyperlink of WETHEAMERICANPEOPLE.ORG link. Really great articles.

Sure wish I could brag that my congressman's name was on that list. We'll see Monday if I can't help to change that.

"Deliver us from privileged leaders of grand aspirations whose studied accents, staged geticulations, or great wealth do not neccessarily make them fit to tell anyone how to do anything. They succed only in fostering more crime, losing more lives, and deluding more fools."

(quote)

Ron Paul's Grade KeySS — Spreadsheet of 10-year numerical effect of each bill

Sum. — Summary of bill

Tally — Votes of all Members

Reduce Illegal Immigration ANCHOR BABY CITIZENSHIP - Career
    See how points are determined for each action

Grades Updated: July 06, 2007

Action Points for
    Immigration

Reduction
    Points for
    Immigration
    Increase SS Sum. Tally

2005-2006: Cosponsored H.J.Res. 46 to end birthright citizenship for illegal aliens Rep. Paul was a cosponsor of H.J. Res 46 to create a Constitutional amendment that would end the automatic granting of U.S. citizenship to more than 300,000 anchor babies born to illegal-alien mothers in the United States each year. 350

2005-2006: Working to end anchor baby citizenship through membership in the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus During the 109th Congress, Rep. Paul was a member of the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus that seeks to end the practice of granting automatic U.S. citizenship to the children born to illegal aliens in the U.S. 1
    2003-2004: Cosponsored H.J. Res 42 to reduce anchor baby citizenship H.J. Res 42 was a bill to create a Constitutional amendment that would end the automatic granting of U.S. citizenship to more than 200,000 anchor babies born to illegal-alien mothers in the United States each year. 233

2001: Co-sponsored HR 190, legislation to stop granting automatic citizenship to babies of illegal aliens. HR 190 would have put an end to the automatic granting of citizenship to babies born to illegal aliens in the U.S. -- some 200,000 a year. These babies can then serve as anchors for importing extended family members, thus adding significantly to U.S. population growth. 233

1999: Co-sponsored H.J.Res.10, legislation that would reduce anchor baby citizenship. H.J.Res.10 was an amendment to the Constitution of the United States that would deny citizenship to U.S. born children of illegal immigrants. Under current law, these babies are granted automatic citizenship and serve as \\\\\\\"anchors\\\\\\\" for additional migration. 1999: Co-sponsored H.J. Res 10 Rep. Paul is supported an amendment to the Constitution of the United States so that no person born in the United States will be a United States citizen unless a parent is a United States citizen, is lawfully in the United States, or has a lawful immigration status at the time of the birth. 233

1997-98: Co-sponsored H.J.Res.26-105, an amendment to end anchor baby citizenship. H.J.Res.26-105 (the Foley amendment) was a constitutional amendment to end the automatic granting of citizenship to babies of illegal aliens in the U.S. 215

(quote)

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=787

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Just sent my Representative a note asking him to co-sponsor Ron Paul's H.J. Res. 46, but I would pass out if it happened! He's a Dem who supports the illegals way too frequently! Bob Etheridge

MW
    imblest wrote:

Just sent my Representative a note asking him to co-sponsor Ron Paul's H.J. Res. 46
    I hope you also told him to sign on to Rep. Deal's bill, H.R.1940. It doesn't make sense to limit our opportunities.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast