Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok asked Sali to co-sponsor both , Pauls and Deals, I'll keep my eye on him. I think I will write an article in the local paper and encourge others to do the same!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    imblest wrote:

Just sent my Representative a note asking him to co-sponsor Ron Paul's H.J. Res. 46
    I hope you also told him to sign on to Rep. Deal's bill, H.R.1940. It doesn't make sense to limit our opportunities.
    Yes, MW, I got them both, although I think that it will take an amendment because we're trying to nullify an amendment. I don't think you can just pass a bill to undo an amendment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not sure if they are nullifying an amendment or just redefineing it, It would not take much to change or clarify the meaning of "under the Jurisdiction of" which should be that children born here are under the juridiction of the country the parents come from, not a completely different country than the parents. or one of the parents must be a U.S. citizen.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am not sure if they are nullifying an amendment or just redefineing it, It would not take much to change or clarify the meaning of "under the Jurisdiction of" which should be that children born here are under the juridiction of the country the parents come from, not a completely different country than the parents. or one of the parents must be a U.S. citizen.
    Good point, SOSAD! Hope this is as easy as it sounds. It will surely have to withstand a challenge that will probably go all the way to the Supreme Court. Wonder how THAT would go? It's hard to get them to rewrite precedent.

Whatever it takes, this needs to be done!! Got to stop the anchor babies!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I'm not exactly sure what it will take but we all know it has to be changed some way. to me if the parents are not under the jurisdiction of this country the children should not be, after all the parents are not even suppose to be here.

I emailed Rep Baird (D- WA) about HB 1940. There is an international tourism industry to allow women to jet to the US to give birth. When they wrote the 14th Amendment no one could foresee this ever happening!!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

I need Mike Thompson to sign on. I'm surprised that Ed Royce isn't on there. He's a staunch anti-illegal immigrant.

I emailed my rep and asked him to sign on as a co-sponsor of BOTH......and to FIGHT FOR THEM AND VOTE FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!

I attempted to send emails to several other PA reps, and my emails WERE NOT ACCEPTABLE because of the zip code. So, will check out THEIR zip codes and try again. There is always the phone!

I emailed Mike Thompson but I don't hold out much hope for him. He's an OBL.

Keep contacting our Representatives to keep the issue alive and the focus on ending benefits to illegal aliens.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast