Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Holder to testify to Oversight Commitee Feb.2,2012

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Part 2

Banned
    Part 3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    I wonder if he will get away with wearing his teflon suit?
    I hope not I want him to be held accountable.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by airdale View Post
    Thanks for the link

Banned
    Issa just threw a punch at the dems concerning investigation reports.
    Holders playing dumb! Liar.
    Its a lot late for reforms Holder!
    The separation of powers B.S.
    93000 pages of documents being denied to committee which is being considered for contempt charges.
    Burton telling Holder apologize to whistle blowers for being called liars.
    Holder denies any authorization of gun walking, fast & furious.
    Sounding rehearsed now.

McHenry, why no actions against those responsible?
    Holders moving people around departments 13 months later..Prosecution possible in 6 months for those resposible in Terry death.

Issa, in a battle about legality of information leaks. Who gets punished.

Maloney, Bologne...going at more gun laws......Blah-Blah-Blah..Calls this a fishing trip..

Chafetz, Holder Denies talking to Nappy, Clinton regarding fast furious....They share info. about security, just not fast & furious!
    Purposely not being informed so they can claim IGNORANCE! To congress! Duh!!

Norton, Blah-Blah-Blah....Holder denies knowing of Bush era gun walking? Untill 2011?

Walberg, comparing f&f..wide receiver to Joe Paterno....Tight lips and attempt at 2nd ammendmet liberties..Failure of Holder to read memo's...Holder sucks at his job...

Terney, Bring Mccasey forward..majority not interested/ Nelson former ATF knew Nothing..(7 months ago)....Holder " I know nothing"...
    Issa and Terney going after testimony and calling witnesses....
    Assertions from Issa on resignation and knowledge of gun running to the top of administration....
    Issa being accused of smearing Holders reputation...from Cummings."If Nelson knew nothing, Holder would not either"....

Buerkle, On accountability...Terry family recording....Will all those responsible be charged or held accountable? How many more deaths before fast furious became acknowledged? Holder was insulted by quetion....

Lynch, DOJ authorizing criminal activity...innocent civilians killed. Someone needs to sign off on these..Take responsibility opposed to "Sergeant Schultz defense". "I know nothing!"....Congress over sight....

Gosar, Appalled at all this...Arizona is taking this on the face and its being trivialized!
    Holder..more restrictions? he knows nothing....Oh.. additional requirements for long guns...Gosar "east coast regulating Arizona" great!

Connelly, "happy ground hog day"....sheesh! Changing subject to more regulation....
    More assult weapon ban BS.. Jack ass is attacking the majority and Issa...
    DOJ has introduced no request for more regulation ..."Maloney bill"?

Meehan, Laura Quinn? Holder No....Prosecuter for gun trafficing...Who approves important events?....F&F...Holder goes to inspecter general... Meehan asks for sealed orders....Holder dancing again.....up higher to Weinstein...in regard to wire tapping..

Quigley, defending Holder...demeaning committee. More ground hog day BS and new regulation...Holder wants more funding for ATF...Yeah great..!

Desjarlais, No fessing up after 6 hearings.....Stone wall city. quest.24 hrs Terry death..Jan. F&F....Ronald White denied gun walking... testimony withdrawn...
    Holder no loss of trust American people. Hearing continue because appearance of cover up....Holder no....Issa wants constitutional answer to why info denied....

Holder, inaccurate info given so accurate info could be gathered?

Banned
    Issa, It took a subpoena to get info we got so far..with pissed off attitude!

Gowdy, time frame...Holder worried about bad press..Email Feb 4....evidence of prior knowledge...Holder..denies..blames wide receaver...Gowdy.."NO" Gun walking, fast and furious mentioned in email....
    Its getting heated NOW! Some ones a liar... Break to get email doc....
    DOJ acknowledges email... I don't get the rest.

Welch, Issa get ahead of himself....on 2nd amend rights.....Issa crisis timing suspicious...Welch disagree's....Back to Bush admin....Gowdy email was wide receiver not F&F........Looks like Issa was wrong!

Oh no....I lost my stream...crap!

Ross, In Holders face...Involving gun in Terry's death. Date, time frame..Holder knows nothing for a month later about gun walking.....

Lady Spear....ATF controlled delivery of weapons from Casey...Now back to new regulation....Gun trafficking

Well not much to see here, Holder seems to have his ass covered......We'll see as more comes forward...
    Times killing evidence, and DOJ is stone walling for a reason. The DOJ it seems turned over documents mostly pertaining to wide receiver to confuse the majority committee.....

Farenthold, calling for resignation...Holder defending himself..corruption when he took office..Farenthold, release documents avoid suspicion...

Clay, Majority being unfair, irresponsible, taking advantage of power....Blames Bush admin. Mccasy.....

Cummings, Personell resigned, reasigned, moved on ATF side....

Kelly, Trust issue...Obama quote Transparency...managment style...Back to email.. Out raged about Holder not knowing about upping in straw purchases to Mexico..with no breifing...
    Last edited by airdale; 02-02-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Yea but you know what nothing will be done it certainly looks that way any, he is clearly lying and the interviewers are favoring his responses. It makes me sick, they always lie and they get away with it...but who knows we can only "hope". The interview has stopped so what is next now..

Banned
    Labrador is going after Holders integrity, stories, changing, and Holders preparation for hearings. Has a chart of discrepancies .Holder is incompetent and should resign!

Ms Nortons pissed at Issa for allowing Labradors opine.....

Holder is pissed.....Says Labrador has just done the worst he's seen in Congress! His office has been disrespected! LOL!

Labrador, Say what? The worste in Congress?

Gowdy, back to email...DOJ letterhead....No wide receiver mentioned..
    Brewer wrote allowing weapons so Mexican police arrest per gun walking.

Lankford, ATF, FBI management approval methods?... Holder "I think","I would hope". "We should"....So damn incompetent!

Issa, Time frame of Laney Brewer in Mexico....
    Closing....Beleives there are people that need to go at DOJ...

Well except for Labrador.....everyone seems pretty buddy buddy..
    Holder skates the way I see it right now...Only time will tell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    I wonder if he will get away with wearing his teflon suit?
    More like he's invisible!!
    and....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast