Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The situation at the Home Depot in San Diego, on Market Street has gotten so out of hand with up to a hundred or more day laborers lurking in the parking lot and nearby streets that Home Depot has resorted to hiring Armed private security guards to keep the laborers out of their immediate parking lot.

This is totally whacky. First of all, if they're "day laborers", aren't most of them illegal? So, why would a city provide ANYTHING for them, and certainly shouldn't require some business to provide them with anything!

I go from Salem, MA to Boston everyday on commuter rail, and there are maybe 10-12 hispanic men waiting every day at the Salem Station, and I've seen them picked up by trucks. Are they necessarily illegal, though?

I know my local police would not do anything, and would not ask them anything about their status, so who would one call? And, could anyone even ask them what their status is?

Yes, but your local police could enforce no loitering.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

Nor is it a language issue.
    I know, just threw that in because the mood struck me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJfS1v-fU0

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Home Depot in South Miami Dade County actually told them to get off their property as they are signed up with the police and have trespassing warning signs. They went on the street corner near there and people complaining about them blocking traffic so who knows where they are now.
    I like what the Hollywood Police Department did. They put up one of those unmanned booths that is raised in the parking lot near the Home Depot. It has video cameras and monitors the area. This makes the illegals nervous so they stay away. It is both effective and cost efficient.

As for calling ICE they are too busy looking for the criminal ones as they are top priority. Then when they have time they go after those who overstayed their visas by a couple of days especially if they are Canadian or European. This is sad but true. Just think with the 45 million they gave to the Cubans for democracy on the island they could have hired alot more ICE and border patrol agents who could get the rest of the illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12