Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Homeland Security USA on NOW( EST)

Just came on here on the East coast. Don't forget to watch. ABC network

Re: Homeland Security USA on NOW( EST)

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Just came on here on the East coast. Don't forget to watch. ABC network
    I called all my friends! I love that SHOW!!!

It validates what comes to the USA and why we don't want them, besides the fact they are illegal.

That mom doesn't know that her kids were probably saved from a horrid death and they are innocent victims....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Thanks for the thumbs up, I forgot about it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What an eye-opening show this is.

-The massive amount of drugs and money they stop. Who knows what gets through...

-I can barely swallow a mega vitamin. This guy swallows 32 large pellets -$100,000 value. They have a special toilet that the guy used. The toilet machine then cleans the pellets for examination. Really.

-They call in this animal control guy to get this little black kitty who ferociously attacks him.

-There's an unmanned plane that gives them visual of what is going on. Amazing...

So much more. This job must never ever be boring. Thank goodness for the border agents.

Ahh, one guy brought a delicacy from his home country -guinea pigs. I wonder what they taste like?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

-They call in this animal control guy to get this little black kitty who ferociously attacks him.
    He was a freakin idiot. See what a camera does to someone? There was no way he wasn't going to get that cat and he was totally unprepared. I got two scratches from my cat when he going in a diabetic death freak from insulin, I didn't know the cat had thrown up his food. Then I gave him his shot. (Soupy-like Honey wiped in the mouth brings them out of it.) Anyway, I actually got Cat Scratch Fever! I thought that was just a saying. Then I comensed to be allergic to the antibiotic they gave me and I got real sick ... I bet this guy will have shots, and lots of meds, and stitches. LOL What a fool.
    -There's an unmanned plane that gives them visual of what is going on. Amazing...
    I think we should fight all our wars with unmanned Predator Planes! Why can't we send about 50 into Afghanistan and target the caves and tunnels when they see the Taliban?
    Dick Morris

Watched tonight the 3rd of Feb and it had some good footage on there and some of the things people try to get through airpoprts.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Watched tonight the 3rd of Feb and it had some good footage on there and some of the things people try to get through airpoprts.
    I really think this show will help out the cause for us.
    Dick Morris