Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Homeless Woman Guards Trump’s Walk of Fame Star (Video)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Homeless Woman Guards Trump’s Walk of Fame Star (Video)

Homeless Woman Guards Trump’s Walk of Fame Star (Video)

28 Oct 2016

A homeless woman holding pro-Donald Trump signs appeared to stand vigil at the Republican presidential candidate’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame Thursday, one day after the star was destroyed in a pre-dawn pick-ax attack.

In video and photographs posted online, the woman can be seen sitting close to Trump’s star and holding a sign that reads, “20 Million Illegals and Americans sleep on the streets in tents. Vote Trump.”

In video, the woman says she is sitting near the star to make sure “no one messes with it,” and accuses an unspecified person or people of knocking her down.
    “I’m 64 years old and they pushed me down,” the woman says in video posted to Periscope.

Trump’s star — which he received in 2007 for his work hosting NBC’s reality TV show The Apprentice — was destroyed early Wednesday morning by a man dressed in a construction worker’s uniform and wielding a pick-ax.

Police arrested James Otis, 53, for the crime and charged him with felony vandalism. Otis faces up to three years in jail and a $10,000 fine if convicted.

In an interview before his arrest, Otis said he had originally planned to steal Trump’s star and auction it off to benefit the women who have accused the Republican candidate of sexual assault.

“I was just so fed up, so saddened and fed up by Mr. Trump and how he continues to denigrate women, and he continues to joke and make fun about sexual violence and his own exploits against women,” Otis told the Los Angeles Daily News. “And personally, I have in my own family, several people who have been sexually assaulted, including my brother and it hurts a lot. It doesn’t go away. It’s an issue that’s very important to me.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...alk-fame-star/

Now THAT'S an American Woman!!! Thank you so much, thank you so very very much!! Does this dear brave woman not have a name??!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

None reported that I am aware of.

So homeless and nameless. What a pathetic situation in our country. This wonderful woman had a wonderful life before whatever happened that made her homeless. You don't have this type of courage, commitment and knowledge about illegal aliens unless you had a great life before you lost everything. We need to know who she is. Where is the press on this?!! Hiding behind Hillary I expect.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Homeless but still is completely aware of government and knowledgeable of Donald J Trumps campaign and promises to Make America Great Again!

This woman deserves her own star on Hollywood Blvd!

Homeless AMERICAN'S while our disgusting President floods our country with illegals, asylum and refugees!

AMERICAN'S FIRST!

These corrupt countries need to start being held accountable and take care of their own citizens. They all have money and resources...pay for YOUR own people! Mandatory population control.

Lorrie wrote:

This woman deserves her own star on Hollywood Blvd!
    Absolutely!! You are soooo right, Lorrie! She's an American Star in my book, and I want to know her name.

AWFUL! Videos Show Hillary Clinton Supporters Attacking Homeless Black Woman Guarding

AWFUL! Videos Show Hillary Clinton Supporters Attacking Homeless Black Woman Guarding Trump Hollywood Star

Kristinn Taylor Oct 28th, 2016 8:13 pm

Take a good look at these videos as this is what America will be like under the Democratic Party rule of a Hillary Clinton presidency. We have already seen violent leftist mobs running wild under the presidency of her fellow Democrat Barack Obama and it will only get worse under Clinton. A three video series posted to YouTube shows a leftist mob surrounding, mocking and attacking a homeless Black woman supporter of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump who was protecting his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame after it had been sledgehammered earlier in the week by a Clinton supporter.

Before:

After:

One white man spoke up to try to get the crowd to back off the woman, but the majority Black and Brown mob rejected his entreaties. No one can be seen in the videos stepping up to protect the woman after she was knocked over by a hulking Hispanic man and lay motionless on the sidewalk. Instead they stole and tore up her signs and threw them at her.

The Clinton mob mocked her, asking her where was Donald Trump to protect her.

The poster of the videos, “Koali Fikator” writes in the descriptions of the videos that the homeless Black woman got what was coming to her from the Clinton mob.

Descriptions from parts one, two and three, respectively:

“As you know by now, Donald Trump’s Star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood was vandalized, so this crazy black lady decided to (poorly) exercise her freedom of speech by going to the heart of Hollywood (Hollywood & Highland), right next to Donald’s smashed star, with signs calling Mexicans and blacks motherfuc*ers and saying her candidate was the best, Trump style, as most Trump voters do. She forgot the small detail that Los Angeles is 90℅ latino and after spewing all that hate, someone would get tired of her ass, and exercise their freedom as well… Even the news and TMZ were there, which are the ones we have to thank for crazy people like her, as they’re the reason these nutjobs are coming out of the woods, because they’re given a voice on the nightly news… Smh”

And:

“She is still talking crap about Mexicans, immigrants, blacks, and Hillary Clinton. Mind you, she’s in the heart of immigrant town, Hollywood, surrounded by immigrants. People warned her: “someone will get mad at you for offending them, and no one will help you when that happens…” But, when you are brain washed by Donald Trump, you hear no reason”

And:

“After Bullying Everyone, Trump Supporter gets what she’s been asking for… A Beatdown from a Latina”

Part One:

Part Two:

Part 3:

The Gateway Pundit reported Thursday on the woman’s brave stand for Trump.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ollywood-star/

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Lorrie wrote:

Absolutely!! You are soooo right, Lorrie! She's an American Star in my book, and I want to know her name.

I tweeted her video to Donald Trump and hoping he gets a chance to see it.

It would be so great if she could be located and for Mr Trump to bring her on stage at one of his rallies to present
    her as a true American hero.

Oh my God, where are the police????!!!!!!

Boycott Hollywood! All movies until we know this woman's name, know that she is alright, know that she has her signs redone, and know what happened to her to cause her to lose her home.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast