Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Honor The Office Of The President By Impeaching A Corrupt President

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Honor The Office Of The President By Impeaching A Corrupt President

13 Hours Ago by Bradlee Dean

Honor The Office Of The President By Impeaching A Corrupt President

17 Comments

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.” - Theodore Roosevelt

This last week Attorney General Eric Holder pandered to illegal aliens, calling them “unauthorized immigrants.” Shortly thereafter, Obama went to Mexico pandering to illegals while blaming the American people for the very crimes he and his administration contrived through “Fast and Furious”. I have got to believe that the people in Mexico realize that this man’s administration is personally responsible for the bloodshed of 300 Mexicans. Shortly after Obama’s speech – surprise, surprise – pro-amnesty protesters show up in Dallas, Texas, proclaiming, “Listen, Obama! We’re at war!”

I have been exposing this administration on my radio show for years concerning their criminal conduct.

I once had a radio station manager approach me because I was calling out Obama’s corruption on the air (sonsoflibertyradio.com). He admitted that he knows President Obama is “un-American, reckless, ignorant, dangerous, and even corrupt.” And, of course, I agreed with him.

But then he went on to say, “He is still the president of the United States, and we need to honor him and his office as such.”

I said, “Honor him as such? You’ve got to be out of your mind to think that I am going to honor any individual in any office that steps on the sacrifice of our veterans who ratified the Constitution of the United States with their blood.” (Which, by the way, is the same Constitution those in office swear to uphold.)

When America tolerates corruption in government, she dishonors the price veterans paid! I am in fact honoring the office of the president when I point out that which corrupts the office he holds. I will never honor any man or woman in office who disrespects the sacrifice of those who put him or her there. Never. And neither will anyone who is a true American patriot.

On the other hand, I will be the first one to stand behind those in office that do honor the veterans and the laws of our republic as put forth in our Constitution.

The following are the number of American casualties in each war listed:

• World War I: 116,506 

• World War II: 405,399

• Korea: 38,574
    • 
Vietnam: 58,209

• Iraq: 4,484
    • Afghanistan: 8,000+

If anything, seeing their sacrifice should show you what not to tolerate in office rather than allowing their bloodshed to be trampled upon.

America, the way to honor the office of the president and his administration is to bring impeachment and civil charges for their crimes against the American people.

Below is what every American should do to honor our veterans. Please keep in mind that these two little men are 5 and 7 years old:

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/05/br...upt-president/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This time he has gone to far, how the hell dose this guy sleep at night? He needs to step down or be impeached, enough is enough.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Benghazi scandal the final "hinge point" to bring down Obama administration?

Cheryl K. Chumley
    The Washington Times
    Tue, 07 May 2013 00:00 CDT

© Associated Press)
    Former U.N. Ambassador John R. Bolton

The Benghazi scandal could be the final "hinge point" that brings down the Obama administration, former U.N. Ambassador John R. Bolton said.

"This could be the hinge point," he said to Newsmax. "It's that serious for them."

Mr. Bolton is now a senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute.

His comments came as Congress is readying to hear testimony from several witnesses about the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four, including Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens. Witness Greg Hicks already has stated publicly that the administration was aware that the attack was terrorist in nature, and not related to protests of a YouTube film about Muslims, as originally stated.

Mr. Bolton said these witnesses' testimonies could prove explosive.

"The three witnesses who have been identified are not bystanders," he said in the Newsmax report. "These are not people who are going to report on hearsay of what somebody in Tripoli told somebody that they heard from. These are people who are directly involved in different capacities before, during and after the attack."

Committee staffers have hinted that the witnesses' statements are going to prove "devastating," especially for then-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. And "you've already seen some Democratic members of Congress ... beginning to run from this," Mr. Bolton said in the Newsmax report.

http://www.sott.net/article/261656-B...administration