THE HOOD: Giants’ Cruz Apologizes After Saying Zimmerman Wouldn’t ‘Last a year before the hood catches up to him’

By Clash Daily / 15 July 2013 / 11 Comments
Upon further view, Victor Cruz shouldn’t have predicted a vigilante death for George Zimmerman.

The Giants popular and squeaky clean wide receiver apologized this afternoon for an unfortunate tweet he wrote last night, moments after the neighborhood watch volunteer was cleared on all charges.
“My tweet last night was my initial interpretation of the reaction I was reading on twitter. I immediately realized my tweet was a mistake and I apologize, that’s why I deleted it,” Cruz said a Twitter statement today. “I believe conversation not confrontation leads to change and progress.”
After jurors in Sanford, Fla., said Zimmerman was not guilty of second-degree murder or manslaughter in the death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, Cruz said Zimmerman wouldn’t last a year on the streets.
The Giants star tweeted: “Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn’t last a year before the hood catches up to him.”
Cruz deleted the controversial tweet before apologizing this afternoon.
“I never have and never advocate violence under any circumstances and I pray that we all encourage and educate each other,” the beloved Big Blue pass catcher said.
Read the full story in the New York Post

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/07/the-ho...#ixzz2ZDwqNGGI

They always apologize after called on it, especially if it comes to losing money for some one like in this case "the football league". But they still say these things first until then don't they!!!! Tired of this crap yet????? Any Outrage out there yet??? NOOOOO!!!!