Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hoosiers -- please vote Gov. MITT ROMNEY for PRES!

Fellow Hoosiers -- if you don't want to see amnesty granted to 30 million illegals, please vote MITT ROMNEY for PRESIDENT! I was born and raised in northern Indiana and still keep in touch with friends in the very small town I grew up in. They tell me that the illegals are quickly growing in this town of 5000! When I was growing up there, it was never a problem, but that was the 70's.

I lived in Mass. for 10 years and in that time elected Gov. Mitt Romney (R). He did an excellent job and honored ALL his campaign promises, which is rare for a politician! But then gain, Romney is no ordinary politician. He was a private sector businessman (very successful), turned around the corrupt 2002 Olympics, and won the governorship in 2002. He eliminated a $3 BILLION DEFICIT created by the Democrats, and never raised taxes as he promised. Most importantly, he OPPOSED all benefits for ILLEGALS: no driver's lic's, no instate tuition, insisted on English immersion (imagine that!), and signed an order that allowed the Mass. State Police to detain illegals arrested, and start deportation hearings. His successor, Democrat Deval Patrick immediately rescinded this order!

Gov. Romney is the ONLY GOP candidate who will actually honor his word: to build the border fence, and to oppose all amnesty/benefits for ILLEGALS! Please check him out if you're not familiar with him: www.mittromney.com He is a very honorable man and is the best GOP candidate. Unfortunately the "DC political machine" is railroading him because they know he can't be bought or bribed! Why is ANYONE voting for McCain or Huckabee who have always been PRO ILLEGALS and PRO AMNESTY! If McCain has done such a fine job for the people of AZ why hasn't that border fence been built yet? And why do they keep voting for him?!? It's the old saying -- stupidity is repeating the same thing over and over expecting a different result! Let's put a man with integrity and honor in the WH -- MITT ROMNEY! Thank you.

Please vote MITT ROMNEY -- our only hope!

I just posted something requesting votes for Gov. Mitt Romney in the upcoming IN primary.

I wanted to mention to Ron Paul supporters -- I respect Dr. Paul very much, but he literally doesn't have a shot at winning because he doesn't have enough delegates. If people in upcoming primaries vote for Gov. Romney he could catch up with the evil McAmnesty and Tax Hike Mike/illegal lover. I know Paul supporters feel strongly about Dr. Paul, but do you really want to use to vote to make a principled point, while it allows McCAIN or HUCKABEE to get the GOP nomination?!? It sickens me to think that if either of these FRAUDS win the GOP nod, either way we get a LIBERAL in the WH! Guaranteed, amnesty will be passed asap if McCain, Huckabee, Clinton or Obama are elected! Romney is our last hope! PLEASE SEARCH THE INTERNET FOR THESE CANDIDATES RECORDS. THE FACTS DON'T LIE! THANK YOU.

Mitt in 2012!!!

After I posted the two previous posts, Gov. Mitt Romney suspended his campaign. He was the candidate that should have secured the GOP on CONSERVATIVE CREDENTIALS, but the DC political insider machine didn't want change and that's why there was an effort to run him out of the race from the get go. McAmnesty disgusts me; he's a LIBERAL masquerading as a Republican! The RNC better wake up and stop leaning to the left so much (ie: Swarzenneger, Crist, Martinez, Graham, McLiar, Hickabee, etc.) or I'll register as an Independent again. I signed up for the Republican party because I want someone who represents my CONSERVATIVE VALUES, not a party that's trying to lean further and further left to the Dem's! Either way, in this election we're getting a LIBERAL. God help us if it's OBAMA or CLINTON. At least McAmnesty will feel the heat to tow the conservative line. I detest that fraud John McCain and everything he represents but I just might have to vote for him because the alternative of Obama (stop acting like you're MLK!!! sickening) or Billary is unthinkable!!! MITT IN 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He Suspended his campaign......that does not mean he is unvotable.....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What we need is a brokered convention however it happens in order to make sure McCain does not win.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was in the Focus Campaign but really belongs in General so I moved it tonight.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney

There are 3 choices now. Ron Paul, McPain and Huckabee. That is all.

I would have voted for him ! :

He dropped out... No use in voting for him anymore.

Mitt got 26% vote in Virginia even though he suspended his campaign. That's a big voice saying NO to the other two candidates still in the campaign. You never know, if McCain has a heart attack or something before November things could turn around big. I would still vote Romney.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast