Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hope Everyone had a Nice Thanksgiving!

All of the Mods hope that everyone had a really nice Thanksgiving!

Here in Georgia, the weather was picture perfect for a Thanksgiving Day.
    All of the leaves are now yellow and orange and the red colors are going away. The trees are almost bare and the leaves are all over the place!

And it's cold tonight!! Really cold!

How about everyone else around the country?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was a beautiful day in SW Florida 75 degrees with light breeze.

I ate too much and feel like a fat toad !

Hope everyone had a good day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Had a good one. I hope everyone else did too.

45F and sunny blue skies here in my area.

Much good food, nice family get together...
    goofing off this evening...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY. IT WAS CLEAR IN SAN FRANCISCO BUT CHILLY. PERFECT WEATHER FOR THANKSGIVING.

We had a quick storm pass through, about 2-3 inches of snow and very cold (CO front range). I had to get my mom back from Brush down to Denver for Thanksgiving and the roads cleared up quickly as soon as the sun popped out. I'm taking her back today. She and I got to see all four kids and their dating parters, and it was wonderful. In spite of her dementia she remembers a lot and had a wonderful time. I got her a bunch of new clothes (she has gained weight in the old folks home) and she will return a fashion plate.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Nice here. VERY cold, right now, it is 37 degrees (supposedly) and we have 28 MPH east winds coming out of the Columbia River Gorge which is making it feel more like about 20 degrees. Cold enough to make my fingers and toes hurt. If we had some moisture in the air, I have little doubt we would get snow or ice on the roads.

As everyone else, I ate too much. I cooked enough for an army, and was not able to dole out enough of it, which made my husband happy!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's always sunny in NJ

Balmy 70 F in NJ. Devoured two plate fulls. Warm weather added to bloating and sleepiness. Otherwise a good day and good food and good family day.

Best and worst day I've had in a while. Worst, sick on the plane and bus ride home. Best, coming home away from S. CA. Since I was born and raised in S. CA I can tell you that it use to be beautiful. It's now a garbage can. It took us three hours what use to take and hour and a half to get from one home to the other. The news had it the same at 10 and 11 news reports. Average speed on the freeway 15 mph.

Soooooooooooo glad I feel better today and that I'm home.

Cold but sunny, skiff of snow from couple days ago melted, toasty warm in the house, first thanksgiving in over 20 years with my oldest son, so was a very special day, everything was perfect, well could have been more perfect if my 1st great grand child would have showed up, but guess he decided he isn't ready to enter the world for a few more days, .

I just hope we can save America, our customs and culture for these very special little Americans now entering the world.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    We had a Great Day I hope your was as good
    I started putting up the lights yesturday and it was rainin We had the first little bit of snow this morning
    it was so cool looking.
    I think the weather has fixed its self finally
    Only 27 days left of head aches left ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast