Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    NOamNASTY, I can agree that all too many of the twenty-somethings are a done deal when it comes to doing the right thing and being patriotic.

Many of the kids my daughter was friends with in her teen years, I had wondered how they would fare as adults, but now I am seeing them come full circle, going to school while working, raising kids, disciplining their kids ( as I did with my daughter, she is following suit her son does not get to throw fits and then get bribed, which I actually see in some older parents) and also becoming por-active suddenly in politics and the issue of illegal immigrations, many of them even own their own homes (I have not even been able to yet).

I do have a lot of hope, and am glad to hear my daughter is finally seeing how turning a blind eye to the problem of illegal immigration, is not going to help this country but hurt it instead.

Yeah I hear that you will get there though. Its hard now I mean we have to do this and that, and now at this age that I am now, I am now
    fighting for my COUNTRY. How would ever thought that this would happen? 30 years ago I didnt think I would ever be doing this, heck
    I was ready to go into the service, but, they wouldnt take me, bad heart
    then my friend he went in and he stayed in for almost 30 years now.
    when his sisters where killed in 9/11 he went to war.
    I lost two friends as a result of 9/11.

Kooster
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Not talking about all kids, most of the kids who have us working to save their nation are seeing we are right about the danger their nations financial security is in . Also some of the threat from anti-Amercian immigrants, both legal and illegal.

I'm talking about the physical condition our youth is in . Most jobs are not physically demanding.

If something happened ,and we had to fight our kids would be useless . The ones who come here are in better shape for combat and survival as evidenced by the gangs and paramilitary compounds going up all over the nation .

Our government is giving a blind eye to these places for some rerason .

It is not the fault of the kids . I think it's amazing they do as well as they do. But very few have the principles,morals and devotion to this nation of their ancesters of a couple generations back. They have been programmed by dept of education and,the media and hollywood .

There are exceptions of course but I'm talking about the majority of our kids .

They shack up instead of getting married, they will defend the rights of every kind of lifestyle against their parents and think all cultures are the same as their own . Other cultures and even races take pride in who they are . If these kids do that they are called every racist name in the book nd 'reminded 'how their ancesters are nothing much more than slave holdings world killers.

They have been told by seditious others that their nation is the worst nation on earth and causes all the human suffering on the planet .

AE

They shack up instead of getting married
    Unfortunately, my daughter and he boyfriend are there right now. They have been talking of getting married, I hope soon. She is lucky, this guy believes in marriage and family, and so many do not, at least, believe too much in marriage anymore.

You are right that morals and standards have gone downhill. I was always to the understanding that if you "teach a child in the way that he should go, he will never depart from it" (to quote the Bible), so this must mean that all too many kids have not been given the moral direction they needed while they were young enough. This has affected our country.

I am hopeful, not just from seeing my own daughter start to see the light in this immigration crisis, but also with other younger people, nieces, nephews, my son's friends. There may be a good portio who have no direction personally or morally, but we can hope and pray they are a minority and more than not will lead and do the right things for this nation when their time to be leaders and activists come.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Recently in a neighborhood meeting illegal immigration, one lady said, what is it going to take for our kids to wake up to this. I said, " its going to have to hit them between the eyes, when they can't get jobs, they are demoted, or God forbid even worse."

Along with teaching them about IA's teach them the names of the Congress members and Senators that are working against them and for illegals. They need that ingrained in them. Make sure they know the names of both party members and the party IN CONTROL, NOT THE PRESIDENCY, THAT IS DOING THIS TO THEM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its sad sometimes that they have to be directly affected by something negative to wake up to a problem-however, in the long run, it usually teaches them life-long lessons. I hope they are able to derive many lessons out of this situation and make it something good...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Sickntired, I think sometimes, the harder lessons are the best learned ones. It will be good for this youger, twenty-something group to learn these lessons the hard way, and likely they will not forget what has been done to them by their government and how not to let it happen again(all too many of us were quite trusting that our representatives were actually representing US right, and now we know).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Sickntired, I think sometimes, the harder lessons are the best learned ones. It will be good for this youger, twenty-something group to learn these lessons the hard way, and likely they will not forget what has been done to them by their government and how not to let it happen again(all too many of us were quite trusting that our representatives were actually representing US right, and now we know).
    I agree! As long as they have their ipods, cell phones, music, etc. they won't get it. Not until they can't get a job to buy these things and a car to drive, they won't get it. Once they start getting angry about it make sure you have the names of Pelosi, Kennedy, McCain, Clinton, Biden, Baca, all those who love illegals and amnesty on your lips. Have their pictures to teach your kids that these are the people responsible. Make sure you tell them the political party they are in and what party is in control of the Congress at the time. TEACH THEM so they get out of the "this administration" mode. Teach them how Congress is the ones that control what happens in their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    My daughter in California has a 4 year old ...and the schools in Ca are horrible....My daughter has told me many times how proud she is of me and what I am doing here..........
    My son and his family just visited from California. He wants OUT of CA because he says its been taken over by illegal Mexicans. His daughter will be 1 in July, but his wife doesnt want her to go to public schools in CA at all. They are looking forward to relocating to the east coast real soon.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let's hope and pray that ENOUGH of our young people WAKE UP to this BEFORE it's too late!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12