Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Real ID

I would say that the Real ID is going to be that border pass...it's already being instituted. Rather than keeping the illegals out..it's going to give everyone a pass to cross borders at will.

I wouldnt' say the ideas are bad unless they plan on getting rid of our Constitution and writing a new one like they did in Europe. I just don't believe it's a good thing to erase borders. CAnadans have been crossing our borders at will for years...nobody seems to complain about that, I guess because they aren't trying to take jobs and welfare.

It seems like the plan is to have free trade across borders Nafta superhighway...and people can just go work wherever they want to. Unfortunately, Mexico HAS no work..so what benefit is that to anyone?

I just dislike the idea of erasing borders. It opens a huge can of worms.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    The Council on Foreign Relations is not a government organizaton. They don't make the laws, nor do the set U.S. foreign policy. All they can do is make recommendations and/or suggestions.

REAL ID does not require biometrics beyond the photograph and signature already required by States and does not require Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology. The REAL ID standards call for a magnetic strip, not an RFID.
    I beg to differ on this . As the CFR is intergrated thur out our government at all levels , local state and Federal . I think you'll find the last 6 Secretary of State where CFR and Tri-Lat members . Plus pass Presidents and Senators etc .
    I'ld say that gives the CFR a lot of power to make any policy they want with No Problem from the people , cause they don't care.
    Please don't hit me with "We beat Amnesty twice". Yes , for right now .
    BUT ! our own Constitution says "If a Bill that is voted down by the people and still they put fored this Bill with difference in writing and verus only. This is a Seditious Government and must be removed . Our fore father saw the dangeous groups that would be driven by Greed in Europe. They wrote a "Clause" in the Consitution to besit that type of action.
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

So much for Conspiracy "theories" .....
    Ya....the tin hat club wasn't "crazy" afterall.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, this angers me so much that they are trying to take away our sovereignty!!!

And when I bring this up to people, I am called a conspiracy theorist, even though there is a lot of evidence to support the NAU. Just today I discussed this with a former colleague and sent him some articles and he said I am a conspiracy theorist and though some of this is believable, overall it is 'out there'.

This sounds good in theory but lately these "theories" don't pan out like they were intended. I have always thought we had the ability to come to an agreement with Canada, but Mexico just doesn't fit into the picture. Not in any way shape or form. It's like oil and water. In this whole thing it requires Mexico to do something and be an active part and make some changes that so far they are dead set against doing. Common rules and laws, education, economic stimulus for Mexico.......something they seem incapable of doing. Or even if they do......this is something that will take decades.....not by 2010. I don't think the average people from America and Canada want to spend decades dealing with the chaos this would bring or can shoulder the burden while they play catch-up. Mexico gets the benefits while we inherit all the problems. So much of this is so ingrained in their culture it's not something that can be changed over-night.

Reminds me of someone who works so hard growing up and then right at the time you get to enjoy some of the freedoms of being an adult, you're pregnant and right back to watching Sesame street and playing hide and seek again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    tencs57 wrote:

I beg to differ on this . As the CFR is intergrated thur out our government at all levels , local state and Federal . I think you'll find the last 6 Secretary of State where CFR and Tri-Lat members . Plus pass Presidents and Senators etc .
    Read what I wrote again, please:

The Council on Foreign Relations is not a government organizaton. They don't make the laws, nor do the set U.S. foreign policy. All they can do is make recommendations and/or suggestions.
    You can beg to differ all you want but the CFR is not a government organization - that's a fact. I never said former and present federal employees weren't members. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is a private nonpartisan foreign policy membership organization. The CFR may have a strong influence on foreign policy, however, they don't make laws or governmental policy.

Where did that come from? We weren't even discussing amensty.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    tencs57 wrote:

Read what I wrote again, please:

[quote:3qtwum0k]The Council on Foreign Relations is not a government organizaton. They don't make the laws, nor do the set U.S. foreign policy. All they can do is make recommendations and/or suggestions.
    You can beg to differ all you want but the CFR is not a government organization - that's a fact. I never said former and present federal employees weren't members. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is a private nonpartisan foreign policy membership organization. The CFR may have a strong influence on foreign policy, however, they don't make laws or governmental policy.

Where did that come from? We weren't even discussing amensty. [/quote:3qtwum0k]

MW, they create laws and legislation by proxy. It does not matter "if" they are elected officials or not, if they control the officials.

Now perhaps we can draw some parallels between the lack and complete disregard for border security, amnesty and what the NAU proposes. Alot of people on this board, for months and even years - have been talking about the NAU and MANY HERE called them nuts, and conpsiracy kooks - yet, here it is. We use simple phrasing to discount it all. The fact remains, IF the officials are corrupt - then it really doesn't matter, for the NAU elit will get their vote by proxy, which is infact a much more powerful way to rule.

When Hunter's (I think) billl passed for more fencing/money - it passed. GREAT!! But then huge parts of it were dismantled and removed AFTER the vote--- how and why? Did someone or a group of persons KNOW what was planned for the CFR/NAU crowd? Makes sense. Why spend billions and put up a fence if all that is gonna be irrelelevant.

The image of the face is a biometric image and many CFR members are also politicians, so they do influence the laws.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Nothing will be done to stop this if we don't do it. The MSM refuses to report on this and Lou is out there alone while people call him crazy for bringing it up.

Sometimes, I feel like the current against us is too strong and too many people are sitting on the sidelines.

It's easier to call people crazy and a member of the tin hat club, or call them racists with the illegal immigration thing than to deal with what is going on. Reminds me of "just ignore the man behind the curtain".

There's some agenda going on when American citizens are watching their country dive into destruction and be told it's fine. Someone or group of people is pulling the strings because it's obvious the people aren't anymore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast