Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Somewhere I read that some rural hospitals in Florida have closed or are having difficulty staying open due to illegals.

Also something else I have read about in the newspaper is that the grocery chain Publix is openning clinics in 3 of their stores. One of those stores is in Hialeah (predominately Hispanic) and I think the other 2 are also in highly Hispanic areas. They obviously see money in it. I just hope they don't raise our grocery prices to help pay for it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I work in a hospital, but in research, so I don't see patients. However, it's always bugged me that everything is in English and Spanish, but NOTHING ELSE! If you're going to put everything in another language, you should also put everything in: German, French, Cambodian, Italian, etc. etc. This is a major hospital that serves people from all over the world.

But, of course, the hispanics have some kind of great lobbying groups, and therefore, THEY are the only ones who get this kind of benefit.

In Miami you are starting to get a third language as well. I called the regular police phone number about a car accident I came across as I was I was in my own personal vehicle. I got press 2 for Spanish in Spanish and press 3 for Kreyol in Kreyol. All this nonsense has got to stop.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Washington needs to wakeup!!! Illegals know how to work our system!!
    They know to use the ER for free medical care, if they have a baby
    in this country that the baby will be able to get them on welfare.
    They use several aliases to collect benefits with.

There millions of Americans without health insurance. It makes you
    wonder why we have to have Health insurance when you can be
    treated for free?

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Somewhere I read that some rural hospitals in Florida have closed or are having difficulty staying open due to illegals.

Also something else I have read about in the newspaper is that the grocery chain Publix is openning clinics in 3 of their stores. One of those stores is in Hialeah (predominately Hispanic) and I think the other 2 are also in highly Hispanic areas. They obviously see money in it. I just hope they don't raise our grocery prices to help pay for it.
    This is really troubling. I don't know about Publix because I live on the West Coast....but why would any grocery chain open a medical clinic near and around food???? I wouldn't want to buy food knowing that a contagious, diseased person might have been touching or coughing and spreading germs on the groceries I was buying.

We don't sell groceries at doctor's offices or hospitals....this is very troubling!

Even though they may keep the clinic away from the food it doesn't mean sick people won't be walking around the store once they get seen.

Boy, that is pretty sickening. I wouldn't shop in a store like that. I wouldn't want to think of what could be getting into my food and we have enough to worry about with our food as it is with all the other shenanigans going on. Also, I would flatly refuse to shop at any of their other locations if I thought for a minute prices were being raised there to pay for illegals. We pay way too much for them now!

Health clinics in a grocery store!!! That just takes the cake! Where's the dang Health Department -- are have they been infiltrated with do-good hispanic and liberal employees with third-world mentalities?!!!!! Oh yes, let's just invite all those little kids with the runny noses and fevers to finger everything down the aisle on the way to the clinic! And don't forget those with diarrhea.... after they finger that apple with the snotty hand they've wiped their nose with, they can drop it in the floor where the diarrhea has run down their leg, then mamacita can put it back with all the other apples for you to pick up. THIS IS STUPID!!!!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I think that the clinics are meant to be more for non infectious things like for people with diabetes, heart disease, and other conditions like that. Even so it doesn't mean irresponsible parents won't bring their sick kids. I will wait and see when they show it on the news once they are operational.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123