Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think we should be able to sue our treacherous government for the amount of money American taxpayers have been FORCED to pay to enable these illegal invaders!

AND FIRE THE AIDERS AND ABETTERS, AND TAKE THEIR PENSIONS FROM THEM.

EVERYONE WHO HAS PERMITTED THIS PROBLEM OF ILLEGALS TO OCCUR AND CONTINUE NEEDS TO BE SUFFERING AS MUCH AS THE DAMAGED AMERICAN CITIZENS.

RELATED POST AND POLL; PLEASE VOTE:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-126464.html

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I talked to Howard Foster almost two years ago. I had been on a publicly funded project (for only one week) that was overwhelmingly staffed with illegals. Foster would prefer to have a large enough class for a class action. At least that was my understanding at that time. Does anyone know of a class of people who would qualify? His class in Mendoza v. Zirkle Fruit were landed immigrants and/or citizens , I think, being displaced by illegals. That's the story anyway; I hesitate to believe anything anymore.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Captainron - I wish I had an answer for you buddy, but I can't say so though.
    I'll keep my eyes open for any new info on the subject though. Hopefully, everyone else here will as well. It's something we really do need to follow up on in earnest.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Some of you may be interested in this:

http://www.laboremploymentlawblog.com/i ... suits.html

(It's a bit long, and I might lose some of the formatting, so I'll just post the link and you all can chase the details).

Basically, it's an overview of a CA based attorney named David Klehm - who has sort of spearheaded suits on behalf of employees, former employees, competing businesses against illegal employers.

Another quick note on the subject, is to keep track of the RICO suit(s) being fought by Howard Foster and his firm.

Just FYI, HTH.

Odd everytime I click on the "illegalemployers.org" link in the story I get a different page.

I didn't see anything on the RICO suit(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Some of you may be interested in this:

http://www.laboremploymentlawblog.com/i ... suits.html

(It's a bit long, and I might lose some of the formatting, so I'll just post the link and you all can chase the details).

Basically, it's an overview of a CA based attorney named David Klehm - who has sort of spearheaded suits on behalf of employees, former employees, competing businesses against illegal employers.

Another quick note on the subject, is to keep track of the RICO suit(s) being fought by Howard Foster and his firm.

Just FYI, HTH.

Odd everytime I click on the "illegalemployers.org" link in the story I get a different page.

I didn't see anything on the RICO suit(s).

Thank you for the link. Sorry I didn't see it earlier.

Certainly, PhredE. As we can see about 90 % of the lawsuits are coming from the other direction. Hopefully most of them are getting dismissed.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Re: I like the idea of legal action being taken....

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Maybe "Judicial Watch" would help the American people sue the government in an enormous class action suit....
    I heard you can sue the government. But I havent heard anywhere why a person cant bring a civil suit against an individual lawmaker, like Villaraigosa. Maybe thats the way to go.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123