Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

how bad is it in cal? (real numbers)

i wrote post about charlotte...away from LA..is it such that kids who speak no english make it thry 1th grade after doing no tangile work?
    does anybody ever speak about what the universal health care will cost when its implemented? im curious why the senators NEVER ever speak of that...

they enforce nothing now.. why later.. touch back my ass

anybody ever seen articles about how certain latin amercian countries are emptying out?

There are no Latin American countries emptying out all have expanding populations living wthin their borders. It is some towns in Latin America that have declining populations. There is migration to their cities going on at the same time that there is illegal migration here.

Welcome CameronYards
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cameronyards,

It's $16 BILLION -- yes, with a B -- bad in CA right now. AND THAT'S JUST FOR BUDGET FISCAL YEAR 2008-2009. And we all know that a major chunk of that could be elimated if the liberal Democrat-controlled CA legislature had some balls.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC! I read your letter (that was never published) and I commented that you speak for all Americans. We have to live with this every day, while the DC elitists have no clue.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Btw, cameronyards, just as you have advised your kids to move north, I too have moved north to Idaho. I lived in CA for the last 21 years of my life. It got so bad that I had no choice but to leave. My 25 year-old-daughter still lives there, and that is why I still fight so hard for CA's salvation!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I also read somewhere that they have had over 89 hospitals have closed due to ILLEGALS getting free medical care by entering into the emergency room, and DEMAND care. They dont have no respect for anyone they DEMAND we have to bend over and kiss there fu--ing azzes, because Bush has his head so far up the president of mexicos , that they all can burn in hell, least I really care. They have no notion of ever paying for the care they get, they think they are OWED it because WE stold their land, BS.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

AF
    Here in the Central Valley of California, it is pretty bad. The closing of hospital is not just a story here in our area, but a reality. You can tell the trashed communities, no one speaks English. We have a severe gang problem, over crowded schools and prisons, so-called poverty, rampant social program fraud and abuse, pregnant teens, numerous vehicle accidents daily (many are hit and runs), drive-by shootings, stabbings, drug busts, failing students, dilapidated neighborhoods, high unemployment, and a host of other social ills. We used to be known for car thefts, but now we rank high in metal and gas thefts. It's true, they don't come here to assimilate. They are here to make money anyway they can which includes social programs, crime, and drugs.