Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I was listening to Tammy Bruce last evening with the wife for awhile. She mentioned something I did not know and is VERY RELEVENT to this election. Since John McCain returned from Vietnam, he as ONLY HAD TO SEE A PSYCH. ONCE A YEAR!
    For what that man went through, I would think he would be in the Drs. office 3-4 times a WEEK!
    Does anyone out there think like I do....That John McCain is holding a Grudge against this Country, and that is why he votes the way he does in the Senate? (just curious)
    No question that McCain has mental problems---I think that his temper and outbursts prove that.

However, I think that McCain owes a lot of big business favors----especially in Arizona where they probably contributed to his campaigns. Part of the favors that he has to pay back----is to keep a continual flow of cheap illegal labor coming their way!!!!

Someone put a post here today......It got one response....mine. There is a man who does a brillient class on our constitution...and every chip away at it.....through out it.

Might behove you to watch it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd say this is the most dangerous and critical situation our country has ever faced in our lifetimes.

It's so bad that people don't even know what to say, including a lot of us.

God help us! How are we going to get out of this one?

We need a MIRACLE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Someone put a post here today......It got one response....mine. There is a man who does a brillient class on our constitution...and every chip away at it.....through out it.

Might behove you to watch it.
    Wow very educational!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Now that we are in the position that we are in.......I am voting for Hillary---as I feel that she is the least evil out of the 3 evils.
    I'd rather die than to vote for 3 losers who are all for the NAU, SPP, and OPEN BORDERS. Especially Hillary the SLEAZEBALL!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The thought of any of these three being president, leaves me very sad and depressed!

As an observer of this election. (I cannot vote I am not a citizen.)
    I came to the USA nine years ago and am overwhelmed at how different the feeling is within the community I live in.

They all feel the country has changed and not for the better and are certainly paying more attention to the candidates this time. However, overall feedback is that the people they felt would come through in front have already fallen by the wayside.

Not sure if any one can believe the current options left on the table.

From my personal perpective I would dearly love the country to return to the place it was at least when I came here initially. I love this country and hope you all see it come back to what you would wish for too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12