Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Illegals Self-Deporting Will Save The Environment!!

I was just thinking about this on the way to work this morning (in horrible traffic here in Dallas on 635), and thought we should sell this to the environmentalists.

If our laws were enforced, and the housing, free welfare benefits, and work disappeared, our environment would GREATLY improve. Here's how:

** Millions less old, polluting cars on the road, thus reducing air pollution (and less old cars abandoned on the side of the road after they break down)

** Since there will be millions less cars on the road, America's need for oil would drop drastically, and we probably would not have to destroy pristine land in Alaska to get more (an issue which has been fought in Congress for the last couple of years, and repeatedly defeated by environmental groups)

** 12 to 20 million less people using scarce natural resources such as water and electricity. Water restrictions would not be as prevalent and we would not have to build so many new coal or nuclear power plants to handle growing electricity needs.

** With 12 to 20 million less people in the country, and the borders locked down, population sprawl would slow significantly. Yes, the new housing market would just about collapse, but all the homes deserted by illegals would be utilized and there would be no need to expand cities way past their limits (as has happened in Dallas in the last 15 years with the dramatic increase in illegals)

** With less population and less cars on the road and less new communities having to be built 30 or 40 miles out of town, there would also be less car pollution due to the daily commute being much less.

** Less trash in our landfills from 12 to 20 million less people

These are just the ones I thought of off the top of my head. Feel free to add to the list!!!

TexasGal

Sounds like an environmentalist's dream! Let's hope it happens real soon!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TG, you can add,
    > with fewer people crossing the border, and with a fence in place, no more animal habitats will be destroyed due to the large amounts of waste left behind by illegals.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Just think of the amount of demand for gas going down too. All those lawn mowers and cars, oh my.

MW
    Don't look for much help from the environmental groups because they're to afraid of offending their money sources.

[quote]How do Environmental Groups Rank Regarding Immigration?

FAIR is calling on environmental groups to join us in open, honest public discussion about immigration’s impact on U.S. population growth and the environment.

In just the last decade, the U.S. population has grown 13 percent—and 85 percent in the last 50 years. That population growth has put an enormous strain on already overburdened U.S. water and energy supplies and other natural resources. It’s fueling sprawl by escalating pressure for new housing developments, more roads, and strip malls that inevitably encroach on wildlife habitat. Our sprawling urban areas are encroaching on fragile coastal wetlands and paving over farmland at alarming rates in order to meet the needs of a constantly increasing population.

Environmentalists agree that population growth is a serious issue. But what often goes unmentioned is that Census Bureau data shows that two-thirds of U.S. population growth is due to immigration.

Yet even as immigration-driven population growth is swallowing up open space, taxing the environment, and causing increased pollution, waste, habitat destruction, and deforestation across the country, America’s leading environmental groups are remaining silent.

“The leadership are fooling themselves. Overpopulation is a very serious problem, and overimmigration is a big part of it. We must address both. We can’t ignore either.â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

and on their way back they need to take all the trash they left in the desert on their trip in with them....the environmental damage from their illegal trip into the United States is horrendous....and that's a job they ain't doin....
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Okay........20 million given amnesty + 40-50 mil thru chain migration. Now refigure the savings to resources, urban sprawl, garbage dumps, etc.

TEXAS GAL........

After I wrote my last entry, I sent an email to the Sierra Club. They have 1.3 million members!! I explained the 20-30 mil illegals plus the chain migration.....added about using resources, urban sprawl, garbage dumps, etc. And asked them to help.........

Maybe others could email them?