Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

How long is this country going to put up with it?

This website and many other anti illegal alien sites promote non violence and doing it the legal way. That is the right way

But how much longer is it going to last.

When small towns and states enact laws by their duly elected politicians , when others vote referendums as per their legal right to do so and then are faced with multiple lawsuits every time.

How long until enough is enough and something snaps.

I also noted today that almost all these lawsuits have a common theme,

they are brought by the aclu and multiple organizations that only advocate for hispanics.

I'm just not getting the picture here , sooner or later one of these small towns or even a state is going to tell the feds to pound sand and start rounding them up and then ..............who knows

I see it coming

Re: How long is this country going to put up with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    This website and many other anti illegal alien sites promote non violence and doing it the legal way. That is the right way

But how much longer is it going to last.

When small towns and states enact laws by their duly elected politicians , when others vote referendums as per their legal right to do so and then are faced with multiple lawsuits every time.

I also noted today that almost all these lawsuits have a common theme,

they are brought by the aclu and multiple organizations that only advocate for hispanics.

I'm just not getting the picture here , sooner or later one of these small towns or even a state is going to tell the feds to pound sand and start rounding them up and then ..............who knows

I see it coming

Justthefacts, I have been saying this for a few months now. IMHO, I think November is going to tell the tell. If America makes changes in November and we get the same old same old, the proverbial XXXX may hit the fan. I don't think America's patriots are going to sit back and take much more.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned
    We have to make enough of a change to make a change

Reid and Pilosy have to go , McCain has to go

We need people in there that are not afraid to butt heads with
    the libs that are left ,

Its still going to be ugly , the aclu and the 2 thousand hispanic orgs are going to keep filing lawsuits until someone slaps them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    We have to make enough of a change to make a change

Reid and Pilosy have to go , McCain has to go

We need people in there that are not afraid to butt heads with
    the libs that are left ,

Its still going to be ugly , the aclu and the 2 thousand hispanic orgs are going to keep filing lawsuits until someone slaps them down.
    I have hope and am very excited about November. I just hope what we think is a change is not just more of the same. We do need some solid leadership in this country that can put the pride back in America. Someone who has a back bone and puts America first.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I tend to agree with all of you. When enough is enough of the talking with no action on behalf of our citizens and the line is drawn in the sand it's not going to be a pretty picture at all.

I thought our states had some protection and strength with the 10th Ammendment of our Constitution or am I missing something because I do believe D.C. is missing something.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

We had all better hope and pray that there is not some major "emergency" incident that gives this president "executive privilege" to implement martial law and stop or postpone the November elections. He is thumbing his nose at congressional protocol and skirting normal process by his appointment of czars, Unless I am wrong he COULD/CAN authorize Dream Act ammnesty by executive privilege.

If that happens, it is not going to be pretty.

[/i]

In my opinion the Obama administration really stepped in it when it
    comes to the lawsuit against Arizona. Either way the court rules there will
    be major unrest. If the court rules in favor of Arizona, the open border
    nuts are gonna go ape sh*t. If they rule against Arizona the American
    people are gonna raise hell and clean house. So they're stuck between
    a rock and a hard place which I find completely hilarious.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Banned
    It would make my day if the judge threw out ALL of the lawsuits TODAY

And your right Def , the razas would go nuts.

Of course since the law isn't in effect yet she should throw them out.

Since other states have have pretty much the exact same law as Arizona in effect , if she rules against Arizona then I believe they would have a good counter suit for Equal protection.

I feel Arizona should have filed anyway against the feds for non compliance on the constitutional issue of "PROTECTING THE COUNTRY" from invasion.

This "Insanity" has got to STOP! If the Federal Government will not do its job by protecting the citizens of this Country from INVASION... Then the Constitution States that it is up to the Citizens. One way or the other, we will soon find out who has the Stomach to do what MUST BE DONE.
    By ANY MEANS!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>