Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many reports of Americans killed by illegals this week?

Friends,

My mind is on fire. I can't believe how many death, assault, and rape cases are coming in from across the nation this week.

I've never seen the frequency of cases this high during the existence of ALIPAC.

It looks like the illegal alien crimes against Americans have escalated into some kind of rampage!

How many reports have come in this week already ???

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too many for me to keep count.

Is there a way to devote a page on ALIPAC to keep up with these stories?

Maybe list the names and a story link without member comments. We could continue to post the stories and comments on the NEWS page, but it seems we need some way to keep the two seperate. Or maybe it's already done that way here and I just missed it???

Maybe,if a list was compiled, we could send the list to our senators & Reps every week.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Too many is right. Here in South Florida we are outraged as it is never ending. The man who shot BSO Deputy Heernandez had so many run ins with the law and was not deported. His offenses included: various traffic offenses, drug offenses and illegally owning a gun. Only now that he shot a Broward County Deputy does he have an immigration hold. The deputy is still in critical condition and will never fully recover from the gun shot wound to his head. The media has finally mentioned the immigration hold.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One is too many and all are preventable.

Dixie

More than I have been able to keep up with. Your list already exists to the best of my ability. And Peter Wagner, author of The Dark Side of Immigration is working on something new. He e-mailed me that he's almost ready to go so I'm just waiting.

Your library of stories: http://illegalaliensrunningamuk.blogspot.com
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Harry Reid stated about a month ago that hearing about our soldier's deaths in Iraq made him sick. I wrote to him and told him that although we all mourn the losses of our troops, hearing that we lose 25 American lives everyday to illegal aliens makes me sick.

I can't hardly stand it when I think of the tiny little lives of our children being taken by these animals. And to think about the sexual assault on these little tykes fills my mind with unhealthy thoughts towards these criminals.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/ho ... id=1237865

What bothers me about this is that there is no justice. Illegals seem to have a whole different set of rules, laws, and punishments.

The mother is right, so he serves a little time and is deported. He'll be back. It's a never ending cycle.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

http://www.nj.com/newsflash/jersey/inde ... ist=jersey

Drive by shooting, pregnant woman dead, she didn't know the gang banger, his mom denies he's illegal. And she will probably deny he has ever been in trouble before. Did she state the denial through her interpreter?

If the liberal NJ residents start saying enough, the wheels should really start coming off that amnesty bus throughout our nation.

Can pro illegal groups and big business, even with the ACLU help, continue to force us to accept these travesties?

I copied this from another forum. Another murder, but not sure yet if it's an illegal.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

One thing for sure is that illegals have been commiting hideous crimes for years which have been conveniently overlooked by the national media in their quest to fill us with all the crap about "they're just here to work and want a better life".

What I think is happening is that these crimes are now being nationally publicized to ratchet up the tone and debate between us and the open borders at all costs communist crowd. The plan seems to be to continue to increase the possibility of future conflict between these groups......which is exactly what the NWO boys need to declare martial law and all that implies.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast