Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are there more, or is the media just finally reporting it?! One is way too many, and it does seem like it has been on the increase, but I wonder how many have never been reported?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

But it will continue if too many voters continue to . . .

One is too many and all are preventable.
    That's right!
    But it will continue if too many voters continue to repeatedly reward and re-elect irresponsible incumbent politicians (rewarding them with a 90% to 95% re-election rate since 1996) that (despicably) choose to pit Americans and illegal aliens against each other, refuse to enforce existing laws, and continue to ignore the nation's most pressing problems.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Too many for me to keep count.

Is there a way to devote a page on ALIPAC to keep up with these stories?

Maybe list the names and a story link without member comments. We could continue to post the stories and comments on the NEWS page, but it seems we need some way to keep the two seperate. Or maybe it's already done that way here and I just missed it???
    Yes, I would like that too. We need quick easy access to all of the stories and their source links. I would find it extremely helpful now as I want to approach one of city councilmen about implementing 287(g). I want to compile all the relevant information so that I can present a complete picture to him all at once. I may only get one shot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Too many for me to keep count.

Is there a way to devote a page on ALIPAC to keep up with these stories?

Maybe list the names and a story link without member comments. We could continue to post the stories and comments on the NEWS page, but it seems we need some way to keep the two seperate. Or maybe it's already done that way here and I just missed it???
    Yes, I would like that too. We need quick easy access to all of the stories and their source links. I would find it extremely helpful now as I want to approach one of city councilmen about implementing 287(g). I want to compile all the relevant information so that I can present a complete picture to him all at once. I may only get one shot.
    There was a thread devoted to it, but that was some ago. Someone more savvy with the search button could probably find it and bttt.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

William, I am pretty sure there were at least 2 this week in the Chicago papers but it is almost impossible to be certain because they almost NEVER report the immigration status. If other newspapers are like this, the number of deaths due to illegals is probably underreported. I wish there was some other database we could get our hands on.

This article states 12 homicides per day (by illegal aliens)

This article states 12 homicides per day (by illegal aliens).
    It is hard to get these statistics, because the government does not want us to know the truth.

The government spends billions on all sorts of studies and reports, but not on this, nor anything related to illegal aliens.

Increased crime rates is a typical result of massive, uncontrolled illegal immigration. Figures are hard to find directly, but it can be conservatively estimated using data from two sources:
    (1) By the end of 2005, there were an estimated 12 million illegal aliens in the U.S. With existing data, and using the murder rates in Brazil, Mexico, Salvador, China, and 39 other nations, and the Census Bureau estimate of 8.7 million illegal aliens (in the year 2000), and assuming those crime rates are the same here as in those nations, then the total annual homicides in the U.S. by illegal aliens are between 1408 to 2510 homicides.
    The total U.S. prison population in 2004 was 2.2 million.
    The average stay in prison for each illegal alien is 21 months.
    of all prisoners are illegal aliens (about 638,000 of 2.2 million).
    Some estimates place that percentage of illegal aliens at 33%, but let's use the smaller 29% for now.
    In 2004, there were 16,528 homicides in the U.S.
    The U.S. population is about 300 million (as of NOV-2006).

(2) In GAO Report 5646, for a study group of 55,322 illegal aliens (imprisoned for many different crimes), there were 5992 homicides over a period of 57 years in CA, TX, and AZ (between 1947 and 2004). That is an average homicide rate of 105.12 homicides per year (i.e. 5992 homicides/57 years).
    The study group is only 8.67% of the total of number of illegal aliens in prison.
    Therefore (638,000 / 55,322) = 11.53 which means the study group of 55,322 was 11.53 times smaller than the total incarcerated illegal aliens. So, multiplying 11.53 times the average annual homicide rate of 105.12 = 1212 homicides per year by illegal aliens.
    That is a bit conservative, since most crimes started occurring after 1990.
    But, that number of 1212 helps corroborate the number 1408 determined above.
    But, let's split the difference: 1310 = (1212 + 140 / 2 .
    1310 homicides per year / 12 million illegal aliens = 0.0001092 homicides per illegal alien per year.
    16528 homicides per year / 300 million U.S. citizens = 0.000055093 homicides per U.S. citizen per year.
    1.9814 = ( 0.0001092 / 0.000055093 )
    Even if the smallest estimate of 1212 homicides per year is used, the average is: 1.83 = ( 1212 / 12 million ) / 0.000055093
    Therefore, the homicide rate by illegal aliens is about 2 times higher than those by U.S. citizens.
    That figure above of 1310 homicides per year (3.59 per day) by illegal aliens is very conservative.
    Some estimates (such as this) place the figure much higher (as high as 4380; or 12 per day)!

Politicians know it's a problem (or they should).
    Politicians know it's been a problem for a long, long time.
    So, why do we repeatedly reward and re-elect them and reward them with 90% to 95% re-election rates?
    Why do we allow our politicians to despicably pit Americans and illegal aliens against each other?
    Last edited by Jean; 08-28-2013 at 05:20 PM.

If I am now checking any felony arrests for immigration holds as often times that is the only way you will find out. I don't know about other areas but in South Florida you can obtain it. Then I will keep tabs and give it to the media people who will report it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    GOSCOOTIN wrote:

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/ho ... id=1237865

What bothers me about this is that there is no justice. Illegals seem to have a whole different set of rules, laws, and punishments.

The mother is right, so he serves a little time and is deported. He'll be back. It's a never ending cycle.
    I copied and pasted this outrageous and sad article so everyone could read it.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/ho ... id=1237865

[quote]Exclusive: Illegal Alien Killer of Three American Children to Be Offered Plea Deal
    The Editors

Author: The Editors
    Source: The Family Security Foundation, Inc.
    Date: August 13, 2007
    Betrayal of the mother of two - who both were killed by the drunken actions of an illegal alien named Pastor Rios Sanchez (pictured) - compounds the tragedy of her children’s untimely deaths. If citizens cannot turn to district attorneys and other government officials for justice, in what kind of country do we live?

In one of the more despicable acts committed in this Washington, DC-sanctioned illegal alien disaster that plagues our country and all law-abiding citizens within it, today in Sanford, North Carolina, an illegal alien named Pastor Rios Sanchez, killer of three American children, will be offered an opportunity to walk away from the responsibility he bears for this dreadful and tragic crime.

Lee County Assistant District Attorney Mike Beam, in a shameful and disgusting act that will be repudiated by all decent Americans, plans to offer Rios a chance to plead guilty to three counts of mere involuntary manslaughter and face only 16 to 20 months in prison for each count.

Reporting on the incident, Gordon Anderson of the Sanford Herald in Sanford, North Carolina, had this to say:

The news has Dannon Forbes of Columbia, S.C., fuming. Forbes is the mother of 16Â*year-old Ben Leonard and 22Â*year-old Megan Hughes, both of whom were killed on Oct. 27 when Rios, 55, slammed head-on into their vehicle on Avent’s Ferry Road. Jennifer Carter, 18, a friend from Jacksonville of the other two victims, also died in the accident.

Forbes said she hopes the presiding judge will reject the plea deal. “All I know is that I have to keep fighting this,â€

Are ya'll ignoring me or what?

These are set up in a one page format. I've tried to find pictures for each. Most have the sources. If I could find any statements from the families, they're there.

The stories are occurring faster than I can input. Anybody want to help?

http://illegalaliensrunningamuk.blogspot.com
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

This is another tragic story that the MSM has conveniently omitted the illegal status of this monster. Too many people are now aware that he is an illegal alien, so they will be forced to disclose it to the public.

These vile criminals are on a rampage.

Alert: Killer in yesterday's murder in Manassas could be headed to Montgomery County

From NBC-TV channel 4:
    MANASSAS, Va. -- Manassas police said they found the body of 19-year-old Brenely Ester Lessing-Yanes on a bloodstained mattress Tuesday.

Officers responded to the 8600 block of Mahogany Court around 8:15 a.m. for a loud music and alcohol violation call. Neighbors said they had heard loud music and a group of teenagers were drinking.

Police said they suspect the killer to be 18-year-old Jose Martinez-Zeron.

Witnesses interviewed off-camera said they saw four people leaving the apartment, including Martinez-Zeron.

A neighbor said he had blood on his stomach and pants. The neighbor said he walked away calmly saying he had been with Lessing-Yanes and she wasn't going to wake up.

Above photo of Jose Martinez-Zeron is courtesy of Manassas Police.

Takoma Park (sanctuary city) and Wheaton are likely hideaways for Martinez-Zeron. Also check your local CASA De Maryland day laborer center.

Update (8/15/07 4:00 PM): No surprise - our sources have informed us that Martinez-Zeron is an illegal alien. We anticipate that other news sources will also reveal his immigration status later today or tomorrow.

http://mocoprogressive.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast