Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote=American_made]
    Quote Originally Posted by sendthemback
    Quote Originally Posted by "American_made":3njyhfc8
    The issue with people marching in DC is this; Unlike the illegal's We have jobs that pay wages we need to pay taxes, Car payments, House payments and support our families. We cannot afford to just walk of our jobs and go somewhere. Why because we are responsible not only to our families but to our employer who if we did this may just hire an Illegal for half the wages to replace us. So for me at least this is not an option so I have to virtually march with my phone and fingers. Now on with the fight!

CHECK OUT MY THREAD ON SENDING FLAGS!!!! FLAG DAY JUNE
    14TH!!!SPREAD THE WORD...
    I saw it; you will find I don't miss much. In fact I have already sent your Idea to two local radio stations and a station in Portland Oregon that has a national show as well. Stated the idea was not mine but I thought it was a great idea. I am waiting for them to get back to me to see if they are will to participate and get their listeners to participate.[/quote:3njyhfc8]

You are a true AMERICAN...THANKS!!!!

Most of us could not go to a march unless it was in our own city. I live in the Boston area, and people are too damned liberal around here to march against the illegals. In fact, they're always marching for them!

Anyway, I could never go somewhere else financially, and I don't take long trips anymore because of age/health issues. Unfortunately, I can no longer go on buses overnight or sleep outside on a sleeping bag on the ground.

We need YOUNG people to do the marching now - we did ours years ago, whether it was for civil rights, women's rights, anti-Vietnam, or anything else.

Now, we can fax, phone, write, etc. and give a little money when we can to organizations that are working on this issue.

I had actually suggested to the chicago area minutemen that local supporters join up at a location or two in our city to show our support for our people in DC and our opposition to amnesty but it went nowhere. Even the illegals marched in different cities?

Some of us are lone bread winners and have to show up for work and be responsible for the daily operations of our workplace so an alternate site would have worked for us. Too bad we aren't more organized? Anyone remember the human chain concept from the 70's? It went around the country. It can work the same way again if we give it a try?.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123